SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Fallout Diner, a work in progress I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Fallout Diner, a work in progress I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Fallout Diner, a work in progress I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Fallout Diner, a work in progress I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Fallout Diner, a work in progress I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Fallout Diner, a work in progress I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Fallout Diner, a work in progress I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Fallout Diner, a work in progress I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Fallout Diner, a work in progress I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fallout Diner, a work in progress

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StebenL

StebenL

Fallout Diner, a work in progress Empty
PostSubject: Fallout Diner, a work in progress   Fallout Diner, a work in progress I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:44 pm

For my class I have to design a 1950's diner, this thread is for my progress and etc.
Day one;
Fallout Diner, a work in progress Fallou10

Alright, when I got to class I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it, I had remembered seeing a Fallout 3 sign, so I decided to call it the Fallout Diner, you'll see the finished sign next week. Maybe even Friday, depending on how far I get with it. The tubes on the sign are neon lights, I'll show you guys a rendering of it on Friday(note, that is a rendering, but you can't tell that it's lit up, I did a day time rendering to show the detail on it), I posted this with only a minute left of class and didn't have time. The wall on the sign will be gone after I'm done with it totally. I still have a lot of editing left. For the arrow, I'll have lights in it, when the sign is totally complete, I'll render it, and post that AND the model I used to create it.

Day Three;
Fallout Diner, a work in progress Fallou11

I didn't get much at all done, I put in some text, and I've started on the building, the gray walls will be chrome, the glass curtain walls will be block style as soon as I edit something for it. I'll be doing that next class(Monday), soon I'll be starting a water feature which is required.

Day Four;
Fallout Diner, a work in progress Signni10
Fallout Diner, a work in progress Bathro10
Fallout Diner, a work in progress Dayfou10

I posted a picture of the sign at night, you can see it reflecting off of the wall. The second picture is of the bathroom, the top one is the female, other is the male. The last picture is just a rendering of the whole project so far, not too bad of progress for one day I suppose.

Last edited by StebenL on Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevenlowry
Lukyhawk

Lukyhawk

Characters
CLASS: Fatass
HP:
Fallout Diner, a work in progress Left_bar_bleue69/69Fallout Diner, a work in progress Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Diner, a work in progress   Fallout Diner, a work in progress I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:57 am

:O. How u make dis shit? What's that program you're using?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ch4rg3rs4lyf
StebenL

StebenL

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Diner, a work in progress   Fallout Diner, a work in progress I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:35 pm

ch4rg3rs4lyf wrote:
:O. How u make dis shit? What's that program you're using?

Revit, it's something Architects use to design houses and shit.
Back to top Go down
StebenL

StebenL

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Diner, a work in progress   Fallout Diner, a work in progress I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:44 pm

Day three added, missed a day, didn't do anything one class. :D
Back to top Go down
StebenL

StebenL

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Diner, a work in progress   Fallout Diner, a work in progress I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:43 pm

Day four posted.
Back to top Go down
Spartawolf

Spartawolf

Characters
CLASS: Fat
HP:
Fallout Diner, a work in progress Left_bar_bleue1337/1337Fallout Diner, a work in progress Empty_bar_bleue  (1337/1337)
Tribe: PROS

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Diner, a work in progress   Fallout Diner, a work in progress I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:20 pm

Day 5, victim begins to develop signs of nausea.
Day 7, victim begins to show signs of paranoia.
Day 13, victim shows clear signs of severe pain.
Day 18, victim clearly begins to develop rabid-like symptoms.
Day 25, victim becomes hostile to anyone who approaches him.

28 Days later......
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Spartawolf
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Diner, a work in progress   Fallout Diner, a work in progress I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout Diner, a work in progress
Page 1 of 1