SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
SUMMER ANIME SEASON [ What anime are you watching this season? ] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
SUMMER ANIME SEASON [ What anime are you watching this season? ] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
SUMMER ANIME SEASON [ What anime are you watching this season? ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
SUMMER ANIME SEASON [ What anime are you watching this season? ] I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
SUMMER ANIME SEASON [ What anime are you watching this season? ] I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
SUMMER ANIME SEASON [ What anime are you watching this season? ] I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
SUMMER ANIME SEASON [ What anime are you watching this season? ] I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
SUMMER ANIME SEASON [ What anime are you watching this season? ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
SUMMER ANIME SEASON [ What anime are you watching this season? ] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SUMMER ANIME SEASON [ What anime are you watching this season? ]

Go down 
4 posters

Do You Care About the SPARTAFUCKINWOLF and Steel Fight?
YES
SUMMER ANIME SEASON [ What anime are you watching this season? ] I_vote_lcap43%SUMMER ANIME SEASON [ What anime are you watching this season? ] I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
no...
SUMMER ANIME SEASON [ What anime are you watching this season? ] I_vote_lcap57%SUMMER ANIME SEASON [ What anime are you watching this season? ] I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
TheCrystalisk

TheCrystalisk

Characters
CLASS: The Clitoris
HP:
SUMMER ANIME SEASON [ What anime are you watching this season? ] Left_bar_bleue69/69SUMMER ANIME SEASON [ What anime are you watching this season? ] Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

SUMMER ANIME SEASON [ What anime are you watching this season? ] Empty
PostSubject: SUMMER ANIME SEASON [ What anime are you watching this season? ]   SUMMER ANIME SEASON [ What anime are you watching this season? ] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:39 pm

I'm currently watching these animes, and they are ongoing currently. So, they are each getting a new episode every week, so we still have to see how they pan out, but the animes that are looking pretty good right now are: (considering that most anime fans here would be into Shounen or Seinen anime)

- Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai (We Don't Have Wings) Link: http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/oretachi-ni-tsubasa-wa-nai-online
Description: Haneda Takashi has a secret he cannot speak of. To leave his dull school-life, he was supposed to have escaped to another world. However, he is reeled in by certain ties on his heart. One of these is Kobato, his awkward younger sister. The other is Watarai Asuka, his negligent girlfriend.

Chitose Syusuke is a poor freeloader. He passes his days working at various part-time jobs. One day, he has a disastrous first encounter with Tamaizumi Hiyoko. The next time they meet, Syusuke discovers that they are fellow employees at his part-time job.

Narita Hayato sees himself as a "hard-boiled" person. Back-breaking jobs are nothing to him. Hayato shuns normal human contact, but, during the nights, he would get together with delinquents and other denizens of the night. One such night, he meets the cheerful and oblivious Otori Naru.

The relationships with these girls will greatly affect these 3 young men. But what, exactly, is the relationship these young men have with each other?

- [C] The Money of Soul and Possibility Control Link: http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/c-money-soul-and-possibility-control-online
Description: The Japanese government was rescued from the brink of financial collapse by the Sovereign Wealth Fund. For its citizens, however, life has not improved, and unemployment, crime, suicide, and despair are rampant. Kimimaro, raised by his maternal grandmother after the disappearance of his father and the death of his mother, is a scholarship student whose only dream is to avoid all this and live a stable life. One day, however, he meets a man who offers him a large sum of money if he'll agree to pay it back. From then on his fate is radically altered as he's drawn into a mysterious area known as "The Financial District."

- Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko (Electromagnetic Wave Woman and Adolescent Man) Link: http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/denpa-onna-seishun-otoko-online
Description: The story revolves around a highschool boy named Niwa Makoto. He lives with his aunt’s family since his parents are away on business. It is there where he meets his mysterious cousin of the same age Touwa Erio — who happens to tie a futon mattress around her upper body and is a self-proclaimed alien. Her staple food is pizza. Erio had been missing for half a year and was found floating in the sea. She doesn't remember anything about what happened during that period of time, but she began to think that it was the act of an alien and wanders the neighbourhood wrapped in the futon.

- Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shirinai (Ano Hana) Link: http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/ano-hi-mita-hana-no-namae-wo-bokutachi-wa-mada-shiranai-online
Description: Six childhood friends grew apart in high school. One of them is Jintan, now a shut-in. He gets a request to fulfill a wish for Menma, the only one of their friends to have stayed the same over the years. In order to grant her wish, he will have to find and reunite their old friends.

- Maria Holic Alive Link: [url]http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/maria-holic-alive-online/url]
Description: The story centers on a sophomore named Kanako who enrolls in all-girls school because she has a phobia of men and wants to find her destined yuri partner. She meets a captivating freshman named Mariya who fits her criteria — except her seemingly ideal mate happens to be a cross-dressing sadistic boy.

- Ao no Exorcist (Blue Exorcist) Link: http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/ao-no-exorcist-online
Description: This world consists of two dimensions joined as one, like a mirror. The first is the world in which the humans live, Assiah. The other is the world of demons, Gehenna. Ordinarily, travel between the two, and indeed any kind of contact between the two, is impossible. However the demons can pass over into this world by possessing anything that exist within it. Satan the god of demons, but there's one thing that he doesn't have, and that's a substance in the human world that is powerful enough to contain him!! For that purpose he created Rin, his son from a human woman, but will his son agree to his plans? Or will he become something else...? An exorcist?

- Steins Gate Link: http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/steins-gate-online
Description: Steins Gate is set in the summer of 2010, approximately one year after the events that took place in Chaos Head, in Akihabara.

Steins Gate is about a group of friends who have customized their microwave into a device that can send text messages to the past. As they perform different experiments, an organization named SERN who has been doing their own research on time travel tracks them down and now the characters have to find a way to avoid being captured by them.

- Sket Dance Link: [url]http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/sket-dance-online[/ur]
Description: The manga focuses on the misadventures of the "Campus Support Group" or "Sket-Dan", of Kaimei Gakuen, a club devoted to solving any and all problems brought to it by the staff or student body for the general improvement of campus life. Due to its general lack of meaningful assignments and unglamorous 'group of handymen' reputation the organization is treated with widespread contempt and it is composed of only three members.

So I'd like to hear from you guys, what you currently watching? Would you recommend it to this list? Only ongoing anime, please no One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, etc.

And because tharles would want me to do this: ZOMFWTFBBQ HAX ONE PIECE IS THE BEST EVAAERRRRRRR
Back to top Go down
tharles

tharles

Characters
CLASS: Wizard
HP:
SUMMER ANIME SEASON [ What anime are you watching this season? ] Left_bar_bleue69/69SUMMER ANIME SEASON [ What anime are you watching this season? ] Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER ANIME SEASON [ What anime are you watching this season? ]   SUMMER ANIME SEASON [ What anime are you watching this season? ] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:08 pm

One Piece!
Back to top Go down
REDalchemist

REDalchemist

Characters
CLASS: Noob
HP:
SUMMER ANIME SEASON [ What anime are you watching this season? ] Left_bar_bleue15/15SUMMER ANIME SEASON [ What anime are you watching this season? ] Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER ANIME SEASON [ What anime are you watching this season? ]   SUMMER ANIME SEASON [ What anime are you watching this season? ] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:34 pm

CardGames in Space YuGiOh zeXal
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/
Paytonzane

Paytonzane

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER ANIME SEASON [ What anime are you watching this season? ]   SUMMER ANIME SEASON [ What anime are you watching this season? ] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:47 pm

Probably the following:
FMA:Brotherhood
Melancholy of Haruhi
.......basically, animes that i need to catch up on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUMMER ANIME SEASON [ What anime are you watching this season? ]   SUMMER ANIME SEASON [ What anime are you watching this season? ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUMMER ANIME SEASON [ What anime are you watching this season? ]
Page 1 of 1