SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The League With No Name, Yet...

Go down 
+22
ST
strikker
bigalex978
nai747
purestrer51
ArPeeGee
Anime4Youtub3
KureiMurr
SuperNova
brawler1235
FearlessFeraligatr
idiatico
SpiritofSteel
ChrisG14
bartskate
DjFreakinCrazy
ObscurusDrakkon
djarruda23
Magic
HNTPG
Ilikedick
MunchingOrange
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What shoudl this League be named?
The Super Epic League
The League With No Name, Yet... I_vote_lcap14%The League With No Name, Yet... I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
The Crimson Knights League
The League With No Name, Yet... I_vote_lcap38%The League With No Name, Yet... I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 16 ]
The Savage Orange Gamer League
The League With No Name, Yet... I_vote_lcap21%The League With No Name, Yet... I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 9 ]
The Super Shoddy League
The League With No Name, Yet... I_vote_lcap26%The League With No Name, Yet... I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 42

AuthorMessage
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
CLASS: Wood Elf
HP:
The League With No Name, Yet... Left_bar_bleue9001/9001The League With No Name, Yet... Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)
Tribe: Steelie

The League With No Name, Yet... Empty
PostSubject: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:04 pm

This Topic is closed and so is HNTPG's League! See if you can figure out where I'm going with this!

That's right! The two Leagues are finally going to combine and become the OFIICIAL SOS Brigade League!

This will take a decent amount of time so until then, please don't bother me with challenges or anything regarding this League! Just know that once the Official League is released, it will be one of the most challenging Leagues ever!

Thanks to all the people that where part of this League!

Last edited by MunchingOrange on Thu May 28, 2009 6:52 pm; edited 48 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MunchingOrange
Ilikedick

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:07 pm

cool like 2nd name lol
Back to top Go down
HNTPG

HNTPG

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:02 pm

why is there a second post of this?

Btw i want to be a challenger
Back to top Go down
http://http:/www.youtube.com/hownottoplaygames
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
HP:
The League With No Name, Yet... Left_bar_bleue9001/9001The League With No Name, Yet... Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:51 pm

HNTPG wrote:
why is there a second post of this?

Btw i want to be a challenger

Second post is because the other one doesn't have the poll.
Thanks for challenging, I appreciate that since your from the other League!
Back to top Go down
Magic

Magic

Characters
CLASS: Noob
HP:
The League With No Name, Yet... Left_bar_bleue15/15The League With No Name, Yet... Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:49 pm

Yep, I'll challenge this thing then!
Luckily, I have Shoddy and Camtasia

EDIT: My team is Metagross, Celebi, Latias, Scizor, Snorlax and Tentacruel

Last edited by MagicMuffin on Sat May 23, 2009 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/magicmclimey
djarruda23

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:52 pm

im su[er epic ice type ftw :D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/djarruda23
ObscurusDrakkon

ObscurusDrakkon

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:53 pm

id like to take the challenge. like how does it work form 1st gym and up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:05 pm

I'd like to challenge to.
BTW if you lose to a leader, are you disqualified or you can battle the leader again until you win?
Back to top Go down
DjFreakinCrazy

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:22 pm

I wanna be in if I can xD cause it looks really cool
Back to top Go down
bartskate

bartskate

PostSubject: League with no name!   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:04 pm

Can I join? I dont have much experience in shoddy but I've won quite a lot of battles. Thnx
Back to top Go down
ChrisG14

ChrisG14

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:12 pm

I'd like to challenge, but would the leaders have to record the battle or the challenger?
Back to top Go down
SpiritofSteel

SpiritofSteel

Characters
CLASS: CHUKLES
HP:
The League With No Name, Yet... Left_bar_bleue69/69The League With No Name, Yet... Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:56 pm

You know...it's not that I need legends to live in the competitive environment or anything but...seriously don't you think it'll be a decent idea to study up on this whole "legendary are too powerful" business? It's not that I hate you for it or anything but I don't want random people strolling in here and laugh at us because of the amount of "no legend" rules flying around.

Just saying.
Back to top Go down
idiatico

idiatico

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:09 pm

when will the championship start and i think you should be able to challenge leaders repeatedly till you win although the elite five have to be a 5 win streak and you have to start over and you should also be able to challenge them in any particular order although if someone else wants to challenge leader and you do aswell but you have already lost you should go second also i don't have shoddy yet and i can't install it for a while and when i do can the leader record battle and not me :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:11 pm

Dr Cherry wrote:
BTW if you lose to a leader, are you disqualified or you can battle the leader again until you win?

ok,u just try until you win!
Back to top Go down
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:18 pm

DrakkonGeist wrote:
id like to take the challenge. like how does it work form 1st gym and up?

actually you can just challenge in any order but we need the team you will be using
Back to top Go down
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:19 pm

SpiritofSteel wrote:
You know...it's not that I need legends to live in the competitive environment or anything but...seriously don't you think it'll be a decent idea to study up on this whole "legendary are too powerful" business? It's not that I hate you for it or anything but I don't want random people strolling in here and laugh at us because of the amount of "no legend" rules flying around.

Just saying.

Im not sure I gat what your saying
Do you want us to use Legendaries or not?
Back to top Go down
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:20 pm

ChrisG14 wrote:
I'd like to challenge, but would the leaders have to record the battle or the challenger?

either one of you can record the battle
Back to top Go down
bartskate

bartskate

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:37 pm

Uhhh..... My team is Scizor, Moltres, Metagross, Weavile, Porygon Z and Gliscor
Back to top Go down
FearlessFeraligatr

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:45 pm

ill challenge
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:46 pm

Dr Cherry wrote:

Good question, i say that you must wait 1 week until you can challenge the leader agian. What do You think Munching?

Also, i cant record, so i will just Pm you the results. There's no need for me to lie, so that's what i'll do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:51 pm

brawler1235 wrote:
Dr Cherry wrote:

Good question, i say that you must wait 1 week until you can challenge the leader agian. What do You think Munching?

Also, i cant record, so i will just Pm you the results. There's no need for me to lie, so that's what i'll do.

That sounds like a good idea! Just maybe we should make it like 3 or 5 days instead of a week.
also, its fine if you just pm the Battle Log
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:04 pm

Wait, do the challengers have to beat the Gym leaders then the E5, or all at same time. If it is the first one, that will be boring for the E5 members.
Back to top Go down
SuperNova

SuperNova

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:07 pm

I'm not going to take Suicune off my team because:
1. Entei and Raikou are there
2. It's an integral part of my team
3. My backup team uses Azelf and Celebi
4. It was allowed last night when I signed up
Back to top Go down
KureiMurr

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:16 pm

I would like to challenge. If you need my team it is: Swampert, Heracross, Staraptor, Gyrados, Gengar and Jolteon.
Back to top Go down
SpiritofSteel

SpiritofSteel

Characters
CLASS: CHUKLES
HP:
The League With No Name, Yet... Left_bar_bleue69/69The League With No Name, Yet... Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:18 pm

MunchingOrange wrote:
Im not sure I gat what your saying
Do you want us to use Legendaries or not?

I'm saying "better" players frown down to people that thinks all legends are "overpowered". I'm just saying you guys should read up on why some things are "uber" and some are not. I mean...for crying out loud Gigas isn't even on the list of "can use" -_-. In the end I don't want random people to walk in, laugh, get out, and tell people how much SOS Brigade are bunch of noobs.
Back to top Go down
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:26 pm

SuperNova wrote:

Don't take it off, we are still working with the Legendaries
Back to top Go down
Anime4Youtub3

Anime4Youtub3

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:43 pm

make me a challenger but i post the name of my team right ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Anime4Youtub3
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:48 pm

Anime4Youtub3 wrote:
make me a challenger but i post the name of my team right ?

Not the name of your team, you need to tell me the Pokemon on your team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:50 pm

MunchingOrange wrote:
SuperNova wrote:

Oh, come on, I just withdrew my Zapdos from the team, does that mean that I can put it back?
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:18 pm

Hey mariogamer80, SavageUniverse, and MunchingOrange can I be switched to dragon type Pokemon?

Do we get any wild cards or do we have to have a completely Mono type team?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:34 pm

Alright, I posted my team to Mariogamer but I can also put it here now, below is my official team:

Ninjask
Zapdos
Espeon
Donphan
Metagross
Salamence
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:24 pm

MunchingOrange wrote:
SuperNova wrote:

Oh, come on Munching. just psot the same legendaries as HTNPG. He knows what he's doing.
Back to top Go down
purestrer51

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:35 pm

14. Purestrer51 1.aggron 2. salamence 3. toxicroak 4.gyarados 5. torterra 6. heracross
Back to top Go down
purestrer51

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:38 pm

hi

Last edited by purestrer51 on Fri May 22, 2009 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:40 pm

I think that we have enough challengers to get this thing started. I think that the gym leaders and challengers should post the dates that they can battle on the topic: "Can't Find A Shoddy Battle? Click Here" under competative battling.
Back to top Go down
purestrer51

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:42 pm

Munching orange i wanna battle be apart of this
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:43 pm

purestrer51 wrote:
Munching orange i wanna battle be apart of this

Yes, i think we got that in your first 2 posts... :P

You just have to be patient, he isn't even on now.
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:51 pm

brawler1235 wrote:
I think that we have enough challengers to get this thing started. I think that the gym leaders and challengers should post the dates that they can battle on the topic: "Can't Find A Shoddy Battle? Click Here" under competative battling.

Wow thanks for mentioning my topic, now maybe I will get more posts.
Back to top Go down
nai747

nai747

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:04 am

I SHALL CHALLENGE

Pluto! (metagross)
Venus! (Alakazam)
The Sun! (Rotom-h)
Neptune! (vaporeon)
Mars! (ambipom)
Mercury! (machamp)

GO!

EDIT: and if your ever looking for new/replacement gymleaders or champs, ive got a rock, ghost or fighting team ready to go ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/nai747
bigalex978

bigalex978

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:27 am

I shall Challange :D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bigalex97
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:30 am

bigalex978 wrote:
I shall Challange :D

Alright post your team.
Back to top Go down
strikker

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:55 am

this looks fun. im in. team: gyrados, electivire, rotom-h, infernape, snorlax, scizor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:48 am

so munchingorange when are you going to start the league fro these gym leader and E5 thing? :arrow:

Just for your information i am the almighty steel type gym leader for the mariogamer80`s league!

click here! if u want to sub to my favorites.

www.youtube.com/user/emeraldshadowblaze

Last edited by emeraldshadowblaze on Sat May 23, 2009 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bartskate

bartskate

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:48 am

Umm... when does it start?
Back to top Go down
ChrisG14

ChrisG14

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:32 am

Oh yeah, here's my team: Slaking, Swampert, Togekiss, Lucario, Starmie, and Empoleon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:41 am

brawler1235 wrote:
MunchingOrange wrote:
SuperNova wrote:

Oh, come on Munching. just psot the same legendaries as HTNPG. He knows what he's doing.

your being an asshole now.
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:52 am

bartskate wrote:
Umm... when does it start?

When we get enough challengers.
Back to top Go down
Magic

Magic

Characters
CLASS: Noob
HP:
The League With No Name, Yet... Left_bar_bleue15/15The League With No Name, Yet... Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:58 am

Awesome, I just beat mariogamer80!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/magicmclimey
ST

ST

Characters
CLASS: Redneck
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:03 am

come on i wanna test out the competittion here and i wants to battles this league thing is a bit confusing :(
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperSpecialTrainer

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:05 am

MagicMuffin wrote:
Awesome, I just beat mariogamer80!

are sure u defeated him if u did that was quick man! ..... ~

Just for your information i am the almighty steel type gym leader for the mariogamer80`s league!

click here! if u want to sub to my favorites.

www.youtube.com/user/emeraldshadowblaze

Last edited by emeraldshadowblaze on Sat May 23, 2009 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The League With No Name, Yet...   The League With No Name, Yet... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The League With No Name, Yet...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next