SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet) I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet) I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet) I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet)

Go down 
+3
ArPeeGee
Ciaran
Amphy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Amphy

Amphy

Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet) Empty
PostSubject: Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet)   Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:17 pm

This is a special league I have created, members can be gym leaders, elite four, challengers or the champion. You have to use a monotype team and stick with it through the whole league. The only time you can change is when you lose f you are a challenger, meaniing you have to earn all your badges again, or if you lose as champion. If the champion is defeated every elite 4/leader moves down one rank and the one at the bottom then becomes challenger. PM me if you want to join with your team. We use the Sogon Server by the way.

1 Legendery Per Team

NO UBERS

No Wildcards

Setout

(SOS Brigade name)
(Type)
(Shoddy Name)

Leaders

None yet...

Elite Four

AngryAmpharos
Electric Type
Angry Ampharos

Mariogamer80
Dragon Type
(not sure yet)

More to come

No Champ yet

Challengers

None yet

Last edited by Angry Ampharos on Sat May 30, 2009 6:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos

Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet)   Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:20 pm

i will be a leader
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet)   Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:21 pm

make that elite 4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet)   Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:21 pm

i will use whatever i want
Back to top Go down
Ciaran

Ciaran

PostSubject: Re: Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet)   Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:25 pm

mariogamer80 wrote:
Triple post and you didn't read the OP. Just...no.
Back to top Go down
http://crazyamazingleague.com
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet)   Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:30 pm

mariogamer80 wrote:

Listen, no ubers, a monotype team, you stick with it. They're the rules and I'm sticking with them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet)   Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:39 pm

Ciaran wrote:
mariogamer80 wrote:
Triple post and you didn't read the OP. Just...no.

my computer screwed up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet)   Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:41 pm

OK i will use dragon types,how many wildcards?
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet)   Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:57 pm

You have 3 lives if you are a challenger, lose them you start from the beggining. You can start challenging again after 3 days
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet)   Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:28 pm

I will be a Elite and I will be the Flying Mono team.
Back to top Go down
HNTPG

HNTPG

PostSubject: Re: Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet)   Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:29 pm

Look no more leagues please we already have munchings and mine we dnt need anymore DX

So mod please make it so only the main sosbrigade one can be allowed these are annoying me now i steal one idea then people copy me DX
Back to top Go down
http://http:/www.youtube.com/hownottoplaygames
Iron Raiden

Iron Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet)   Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:33 pm

HNTPG wrote:
Look no more leagues please we already have munchings and mine we dnt need anymore DX

So mod please make it so only the main sosbrigade one can be allowed these are annoying me now i steal one idea then people copy me DX
I agree, we already have this league set up. We don't need another.
Back to top Go down
http://smouch.net/lol/
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet)   Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:12 pm

Iron Raiden wrote:
HNTPG wrote:

Yeah, i mean, seriously, we just solved the problem of 2 leagues, and then this one comes along. I am not going in this league.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet)   Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet) I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:31 am

brawler1235 wrote:
Iron Raiden wrote:
HNTPG wrote:

Yeah, i mean, seriously, we just solved the problem of 2 leagues, and then this one comes along. I am not going in this league.

Sheesh, the problem with the "offical" one is that there were so many threads for it. This one has nothing to do with your league

HNTPG wrote:

So mod please make it so only the main sosbrigade one can be allowed

Thats just stupid, there's a reason this part of the forum was set up and thats to have battles, and the more leauges the more people can set up battles. You can't close a thread just because its there!
Back to top Go down
HNTPG

HNTPG

PostSubject: Re: Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet)   Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet) I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:41 am

HNTPG wrote:

Thats just stupid, there's a reason this part of the forum was set up and thats to have battles, and the more leauges the more people can set up battles. You can't close a thread just because its there![/quote]

No there are other ways to start competative battling you just have to think them up. Be original not just make more and more leagues
Back to top Go down
http://http:/www.youtube.com/hownottoplaygames
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet)   Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet) I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:37 pm

HNTPG wrote:
HNTPG wrote:

Thats just stupid, there's a reason this part of the forum was set up and thats to have battles, and the more leauges the more people can set up battles. You can't close a thread just because its there!

No there are other ways to start competative battling you just have to think them up. Be original not just make more and more leagues[/quote]

You still can't close up a thread just like that! In alot of things they dont just have 1 leauge. Unless mods have something to say I'm not backing down
Back to top Go down
towert1

towert1

PostSubject: Re: Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet)   Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet) I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:54 pm

sign me up for dark type elite four^^
Back to top Go down
Iron Raiden

Iron Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet)   Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet) I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:28 pm

We're not against having multiple leagues. We're just saying that this is identical to the SOS Brigade League. If you come up with a unique league, or one with an interesting twist, we'll be more likely to listen.
Back to top Go down
http://smouch.net/lol/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet)   Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monotype Shoddy Super League (Accepting leaders, elite 4 and challengers No champion yet)
Page 1 of 1