SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1

Go down 
+7
towert1
salamence66
Deoxys
Cymaratech
SpiritofSteel
Dragon of Eternity
blazaking123
11 posters
AuthorMessage
blazaking123

blazaking123

THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 Empty
PostSubject: THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1   THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:19 am

so as many of you know the pokemon game is not just keeping all the pokemon you have to yourself ;)
Which is why I have created a trade thread. All you have to do is make a template like this:

Pokemon you want:
pokemon I can offer:
My friend code:

Here is an example:

Pokemon I want: purugly
Pokemon I can offer: modest azelf, Skuntank
FC: 1234-5678-9012

There you go. Now you can trade away ^_^
Back to top Go down
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1   THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:10 pm

If I had wifi, I would probably be on this.

Pokemon I want: Mew, Celebi, Deoxys (event pokemon, NO HACKING)
Pokemon I can offer: any other non-legendary, a couple of the legendaries I have 2 or more of, 10 adamant crunch/closecombat teddiursa (alot of breeding to get one battle tower member), can also offer pokemon with Pokerus.
Friend code: Will reveal when I have wifi.
Back to top Go down
SpiritofSteel

SpiritofSteel

Characters
CLASS: CHUKLES
HP:
THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 Left_bar_bleue69/69THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1   THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:55 pm

Moved!

Not anyone's fault. I just recently made a forum specifically for trading and battling so things will look better.
Back to top Go down
Cymaratech

Cymaratech

PostSubject: dusknoir   THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:31 pm

who has a level 100 ev trained dusknoir? ill trade you anything for it either reply here or send me a PM on my youtube channel. 8)
Back to top Go down
blazaking123

blazaking123

PostSubject: Re: THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1   THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:04 am

Cymaratechoverdragon wrote:
who has a level 100 ev trained dusknoir? ill trade you anything for it either reply here or send me a PM on my youtube channel. 8)

I have one. what are you willing to offer? send me a PM of some fully EV trained pokemon you got.
Back to top Go down
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1   THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:19 am

Recently got wifi, friend code: 0345 5454 1224.

Pokemon I want: Mew, Celebi, Deoxys (event pokemon, NO HACKING), also EV trained pokemon and shiny pokemon.

Pokemon I can offer: any other non-legendary, a couple of the legendaries I have 2 or more of, 10 adamant crunch/closecombat teddiursa (alot of breeding to get one battle tower member), can also offer pokemon with Pokerus, can offer rare berries like enigma.
Back to top Go down
Deoxys

Deoxys

PostSubject: Re: THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1   THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:52 am

Pokemon you want: Zangoose, Seedot, Shuckle, Ekans, Elekid (w/ Electirizer), Dex data ONLY for Ho-oh, Raikou, Suicune, Celebi, Mew
pokemon I can offer: Just ask and I'll see if I've got it! I have LeafGreen and Sapphire, so I can get you exclusives from those, and I can offer Magby with Magmarizers for Elekid with Electirizers. I can also provide Pokerus.
My friend code: Diamond: 0259 1375 4368//Platinum: 0044 8689 6504

You should probably use Diamond because I have the good stuff on that cart |D

Last edited by Deoxys on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1   THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:27 pm

Deoxys wrote:
Pokemon you want: Zangoose, Seedot, Shuckle, Ekans, Elekid (w/ Electirizer)
pokemon I can offer: Just ask and I'll see if I've got it! I have LeafGreen and Sapphire, so I can get you exclusives from those, and I can offer Magby with Magmarizers for Elekid with Electirizers. I can also provide Pokerus.
My friend code: Diamond: 0259 1375 4368//Platinum: 0044 8689 6504

You should probably use Diamond because I have the good stuff on that cart |D

Got any event pokemon, I jusrt need the pokedex entry and could trade it back for a bidoof or any pokemon, you can keep the traded pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Deoxys

Deoxys

PostSubject: Re: THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1   THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:27 pm

I'm just a teensy bit apprehensive, since I've been scammed out of an EV'd Scizor before, but you seem like a trustworthy guy.

So, I have TRU Regigigas and Shaymin, ALAMOS Darkrai, Gamestop Deoxys (and a FR/LG Deoxys from the GTS), Ranger Manaphy, and WSHMKR Jirachi. How many dex entries do you need that I have?
Back to top Go down
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1   THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:39 pm

Deoxys wrote:
So, I have TRU Regigigas and Shaymin, ALAMOS Darkrai, Gamestop Deoxys (and a FR/LG Deoxys from the GTS), Ranger Manaphy, and WSHMKR Jirachi. How many dex entries do you need that I have?

Getting shaymin at an event later this week, couple of the events I already have.

Just need the pokedex entry of the Deoxys.

I'll get an Elekid with an electricizer and if I could trade for the Gamestop Deoxys and then trade back immediately for a pokemon you don't want like a bidoof, then I can find my own deoxys from the GTS.
Back to top Go down
Deoxys

Deoxys

PostSubject: Re: THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1   THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:49 pm

Dragon of Eternity wrote:
Deoxys wrote:

Getting shaymin at an event later this week, couple of the events I already have.

Just need the pokedex entry of the Deoxys.

I'll get an Elekid with an electricizer and if I could trade for the Gamestop Deoxys and then trade back immediately for a pokemon you don't want like a bidoof, then I can find my own deoxys from the GTS.

All right, sounds good to me. Meet you on Wi-Fi in a few minutes?
Back to top Go down
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1   THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:34 am

Deoxys wrote:

Sorry, coudn't manage to do it yesterday, any chance of the trade today?

Elekid has got a couple of egg moves.
Back to top Go down
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1   THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:18 pm

Deoxys wrote:

Can do the trade today in the hour.
Back to top Go down
Deoxys

Deoxys

PostSubject: Re: THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1   THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:44 pm

Sorry, I just logged on. I can do it from now 'til 7-ish.
Back to top Go down
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1   THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:51 pm

Deoxys wrote:

Can do trade now, using your diamond friend code.
Back to top Go down
Deoxys

Deoxys

PostSubject: Re: THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1   THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:52 pm

Deoxys wrote:

Can do trade now, using your diamond friend code.

Excellent, I'll meet you in a minute or so.
Back to top Go down
Deoxys

Deoxys

PostSubject: Re: THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1   THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:58 pm

Thank you very much for the Elekid!
Back to top Go down
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1   THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:59 pm

Deoxys wrote:
Thank you very much for the Elekid!

Thanks for the Deoxys data, should be able to find one on GTS.
Back to top Go down
Deoxys

Deoxys

PostSubject: Re: THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1   THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:00 pm

Thanks for the Deoxys data, should be able to find one on GTS.

Try offering a Spiritomb |D That's how I got many of my legendaries.
Back to top Go down
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1   THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:51 pm

Deoxys wrote:
Try offering a Spiritomb |D That's how I got many of my legendaries.

Managed to get a deoxys.

A person had put a Deoxys on for a lv 9 and under Beautifly, found a lv 4 Beautifly for an entei, did the two trades and got a Hoenn Deoxys.

Kinda feel bad about the GTS trade though.
Back to top Go down
salamence66

PostSubject: Re: THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1   THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:48 pm

Hey im looking for someone to hook me up with a adamant flygon ev trained if you want to trade me one pm so i can give you my fc.
Back to top Go down
towert1

towert1

PostSubject: Re: THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1   THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:36 pm

anyone have a jolly heracross with guts?
Back to top Go down
SpiritofSteel

SpiritofSteel

Characters
CLASS: CHUKLES
HP:
THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 Left_bar_bleue69/69THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1   THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:30 pm

towert1 wrote:
anyone have a jolly heracross with guts?

I do.
Back to top Go down
Old_Gregg

Old_Gregg

PostSubject: Re: THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1   THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:47 pm

Anybody got a female murkrow at a low level don't mind what nature, just tell me what you want for it.
friend code
1977 5845 4012
Back to top Go down
http://www.thatguywiththeglasses.com/
HNTPG

HNTPG

PostSubject: Re: THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1   THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:54 pm

Im looking for Regirock with MAX defence!!!!

I can offer any Pokesav'd pokemon with legit stats moves and will work on PBR wifi and GTS

I have my resonns i want a Max defence one do not ask also do not ask why i cannot just pokesav one up there are some legends which cannot be pokesav'd and regirock is one of them :/
Back to top Go down
http://http:/www.youtube.com/hownottoplaygames
Ciaran

Ciaran

PostSubject: Re: THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1   THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:58 pm

HNTPG wrote:
Im looking for Regirock with MAX defence!!!!

I can offer any Pokesav'd pokemon with legit stats moves and will work on PBR wifi and GTS

I have my resonns i want a Max defence one do not ask also do not ask why i cannot just pokesav one up there are some legends which cannot be pokesav'd and regirock is one of them :/
Yes it can be. Quit easily, in fact.
Back to top Go down
http://crazyamazingleague.com
SupremeGengar

SupremeGengar

PostSubject: Re: THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1   THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:18 pm

Alrightly looking at this post, I haven't really thought of any Pokémon's that I'm needing. But eventually I'll put a mini list up for the Pokémon's that I'm possibly willing to trade. Ain't special and because I do competitive battle sometimes they will have movesets that assoicate me personally to my choice.
Back to top Go down
http://http:/www.youtube.com/user/SupremeGengar
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1   THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE SOS BRIGADE OFFICIAL TRADE THREAD!!!!!!! V.1
Page 1 of 1