SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade

Go down 
+12
MunchingOrange
~AceX~
cjs
Dragon of Eternity
Ciaran
Iron Raiden
Findows⁡
ST
ArPeeGee
Ilikedick
Tsutanai
Psyclone
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Psyclone

Psyclone

A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade Empty
PostSubject: A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade   A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:03 pm

The following message was addressed to all of us in the Brigade via youtube PM from the "Pallet Mafia" (LMAO)

It has come to my attention from one of my inside sources that the SOS Brigade Forums is full of weak competitive battlers with no credibility. I am messaging as many SOS Brigade members as possible on youtube to issue a challenge because SpiritofSteel has not reponded to any of our messages. If this challenge is not accept we, The Pallet Mafia, will expose and reveal to the rest of the Pokemon Community about how pathetic and worthless the SOS Brigade is as a whole. The challenge will be issued either on Shoddy Battle or Nintendo Wi Fi it will be the SOS Brigade's hand picked top 4 Competitive battlers against the Pallet Mafia's Big Four. If you as a whole agree to accept this challenge agree on one I repeat ONE person to reply to this message with the following format.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Name of your best battler(Shoddy Battle Name)
2. Second best Battler(Shoddy Battle Name)
3. Third best Battler(Shoddy Battle Name)
4. Fourth Best Battler(Shoddy Battle Name)

Server:-Desired Shoddy Battle Server name here-
Time: 5 pm US Eastern Standard Time Sunday 5/31/09

*If Wi Fi battling is desired please include friend codes after each name*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This challenge will truly test the worth of the SOS Brigade and we the Mafia look forward to ur response.

Signed the Pallet Mafia Big Four,
Maxva, Dragon Enix, Asphalt Warrior, Tetra

A lot of our members have expressed their concerns with the "Let's kick their asses!" attitude. However, as of yet, we must not act on our own and must make a group decision. Here are the reasons that we, The SOS Brigade, cannot accept the challenge as of yet.

1. No competitive battlers has the right to call any others pathetic before even battling them
2. We never said we were good competitive battlers at all, our community was made for our own enjoyment.
3. We simply do not know our best competitive battlers as of yet as our tournament is not yet completed and there is simply no way of telling who's good by appearance or description.
4. SpiritofSteel is currently off on a trip, as long as he didn't make the decision, we are in no position to accept your challenge

The purpose of this topic is not for the abuse of "We should fight them!", but for the discussion of whether or not we should ever accept such an immature invitation to Pokemon battles, and also how we are going to deal with this situation.

I do realize that others have already posted this topic. However, they mostly full of the repetitive " Yeah! Let's kick their asses!" which no not help our progress with this situation what so ever.

SO without further ado, discuss your asses off.
Back to top Go down
Tsutanai

Tsutanai

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade   A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:10 pm

how come everyone got this message besides me?
Back to top Go down
Ilikedick

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade   A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:13 pm

Tsutanai wrote:

maybe cause you're not as active anymore.
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade   A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:19 pm

SavageUniverse wrote:
Tsutanai wrote:

maybe cause you're not as active anymore.

True, and If we are battling, then I want a part of this.
Back to top Go down
ST

ST

Characters
CLASS: Redneck
HP:
A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade Left_bar_bleue69/69A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade   A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:19 pm

Dragon Enix leads with electrode. He uses Heatran, Azelf, Regirock, metagross and also uses a bellyzard
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperSpecialTrainer
Findows⁡

Findows⁡

Characters
CLASS: Good Guy
HP:
A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade Left_bar_bleue69/69A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade Empty_bar_bleue  (69/69)

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade   A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:20 pm

Ok...I don't know why there are so many of these post going around but lets not make anymore ok?
Back to top Go down
https://sosbrigade.forummotion.com
Iron Raiden

Iron Raiden

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade   A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:21 pm

I agree that we're not a specific battling community, so we should tell these guys to stop trying to be gods of PokĂŠmon and to go stuff themselves.
Back to top Go down
http://smouch.net/lol/
Ciaran

Ciaran

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade   A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:48 pm

You do noting and you re-affirm their position. You lose more credibility than you would by losing this challenge. I'm fairly certain I could easily name our top 4 battlers, but I digress.
Back to top Go down
http://crazyamazingleague.com
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade   A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:59 pm

I never got this message :(

I wish shoddy worked for me so I could kick their asses, or at least try to.
Back to top Go down
cjs

cjs

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade   A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:00 pm

lol @ the nubs
Back to top Go down
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade   A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:02 pm

Psyclone wrote:

I'll take on Dragon Enix just for name sake if wi-fi will do for them.
Back to top Go down
Iron Raiden

Iron Raiden

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade   A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:12 pm

Dragon of Eternity wrote:
Psyclone wrote:

I'll take on Dragon Enix just for name sake if wi-fi will do for them.
LOL Dragon fight!!
Sounds pretty awesome actually: Dragon of Eternity vs. Dragon Enix...

Dragon of Eternity sounds waaaaaay cooler.
Back to top Go down
~AceX~

~AceX~

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade   A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:27 pm

I'd love to see their leader try my team he'd get owned
Back to top Go down
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade   A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:31 pm

I'm new to battling other people and I could take him.
Back to top Go down
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade   A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:38 pm

The absolute best scenerio for me, I battle them with an Exploud called Rick Roll and beat all 6 pokemon with just my Exploud.

The perfect rick roll.
Back to top Go down
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Characters
CLASS: Wood Elf
HP:
A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade Left_bar_bleue9001/9001A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9001)

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade   A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:50 am

The Pallet Mafia is going nowhere with what theyre trying to do...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MunchingOrange
ExDarkrai

ExDarkrai

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade   A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:08 pm

I don't think we should rise to the challenge, I just think it's immature, and could be dreadful if we happend to lose to them. I just think that we could get back at these losers by some other means.
Back to top Go down
HNTPG

HNTPG

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade   A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:12 pm

ExDarkrai wrote:
I don't think we should rise to the challenge, I just think it's immature, and could be dreadful if we happend to lose to them. I just think that we could get back at these losers by some other means.

Steel and ST beat them
Back to top Go down
http://http:/www.youtube.com/hownottoplaygames
ExDarkrai

ExDarkrai

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade   A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:15 pm

HNTPG wrote:
ExDarkrai wrote:

Steel and ST beat them

I stand corrected, lets kick their asses!
Back to top Go down
HNTPG

HNTPG

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade   A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:16 pm

ExDarkrai wrote:
HNTPG wrote:
ExDarkrai wrote:

Steel and ST beat them

I stand corrected, lets kick their asses!

Thats the spirit XD
Back to top Go down
http://http:/www.youtube.com/hownottoplaygames
Iron Raiden

Iron Raiden

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade   A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:21 pm

Wait, we fought them?
:shock:
I missed that... Cry
Back to top Go down
callumkid126

callumkid126

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade   A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:21 pm

Iron Raiden wrote:
Wait, we fought them?
:shock:
I missed that... Cry

its on steels youtube its funny as hell in my opinyon
Back to top Go down
callumkid126

callumkid126

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade   A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:22 pm

im not the best batteler but from what i saw i could kick there asses with my worst team i wouldt try lol but i could
Back to top Go down
Dragon of Eternity

Dragon of Eternity

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade   A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:42 pm

I took on Dragon Enix in shoddy... and kicked his ass.
Back to top Go down
Iron Raiden

Iron Raiden

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade   A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:51 pm

In which case, I'm sorry for ever trying to tell people not to battle, as the Pallet Mafia obviously suck.
Well done to all that kicked their sorry asses
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade   A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:45 pm

but only they suck at competitive battling! but they don`t know how they we a shoddy team because they are gay ppl and a bunch of cry babies! :P

Just for your information i am the almighty steel type gym leader for the mariogamer80`s league!

click here! if u want to sub to my favorites.

www.youtube.com/user/emeraldshadowblaze
Back to top Go down
NightShroud_BE

NightShroud_BE

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade   A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:54 pm

I just saw they tried to rechallenge you on their youtube acccount
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade   A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Challenge From "Pallet Mafia" For the SOS Brigade
Page 1 of 1