SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Sub to Sub proposal
    Sacrificial Offense! [OU] RMT! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
    Sacrificial Offense! [OU] RMT! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
    Sacrificial Offense! [OU] RMT! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
    Sacrificial Offense! [OU] RMT! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
    Sacrificial Offense! [OU] RMT! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
    Sacrificial Offense! [OU] RMT! I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
    Sacrificial Offense! [OU] RMT! I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
    Sacrificial Offense! [OU] RMT! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
    Sacrificial Offense! [OU] RMT! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sacrificial Offense! [OU] RMT!

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Ciaran

Ciaran

Sacrificial Offense! [OU] RMT! Empty
    PostSubject: Sacrificial Offense! [OU] RMT!   Sacrificial Offense! [OU] RMT! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:34 pm

INTRODUCTION:

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!

This is a sacrificial Offensive team. This is not a typical balanced "let's check lots of threats" kind of team. It's not even a typical offensive "switch into key resisted attacks and keep the pressure on" kind of team. It's suicide offense. Teams like these are designed to prevent the opponent from setting up--even if it means sacrificing a pokemon. The team simply sets up and then attacks the counters relentlessly.it's a GOOD thing that these sweepers are countered by the same pokemon. Rarely will teams have more than one counter to a sweeper...so you set something up as they bring in this one counter. Then you hit the counter for a solid bit of damage and let your sweeper fall. Then you find an opening and repeat the process. That one counter won't be able to withstand this constant damage, and it'll get worn down quickly. Eventually, it'll cave, and then the one pokemon that stood between you and the opposing team is gone. You can then move in with something else and plow through the rest.

NOTE: Changes will be in BLACK BOLD

AT A GLANCE:
    Sacrificial Offense! [OU] RMT! Spr_4p_464_mSacrificial Offense! [OU] RMT! 143Sacrificial Offense! [OU] RMT! Spr_4p_392Sacrificial Offense! [OU] RMT! Spr_4d_248Sacrificial Offense! [OU] RMT! Spr_4p_130_mSacrificial Offense! [OU] RMT! Spr_4p_461_m

A CLOSER LOOK:

Sacrificial Offense! [OU] RMT! Rhyperior
    Rhyperior @ Life Orb/Expert Belt
    Solid Rock
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SpAtk)
    116 HP | 252 Atk | 142 SpDef

• Stone Edge
    • Earthquake
    • Shadow Claw
    • Stealth Rock
    Comments/Description:
    An anti-lead Rhyperior. Yes, it sounds dumb, but just listen. This guy's EQ will OHKO Metagross and Jirachi, Stone Edge will OHKO Gyarados leads after intimidate and he won't even be OHKO by even the most offensive Gyarados Lead thanks to Solid Rock and the HP investment. Shadow Claw deals with Azelf leads. The SpDef is to take special hits better, although if Azelf or lead Ape carries Grass KNot I might as well be dead anyway, however I have ways to deal with them in the team anyway. Stealth Rock is there for obvious reason. This is not a traditional "suicide" lead. This is just my first attacker. I'm debating on the item, simply because Life Orb kills me off a bit fast after taking attacks and Expert Belt still gives me the OHKOs I need.

---

Sacrificial Offense! [OU] RMT! Snorlax
    Snorlax @ Chople Berry
    Thick Fat
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SpAtk)
    252 Atk | 6 Def | 252 SpDef

• Body Slam
    • Pursuit/Crunch
    • Earthquake
    • ThunderPunch
    Comments/Description:
    The first version of this team had serious issues with Starmie, so here's my answer to it. Offensive Snorlax. I'm debating over Pursuit or Crunch simply because some Starmie would stay in fearing the Pursuit while others would flee...I dunno. The rest of the moves are Standard. Body Slam cripples opposing Pokes assisting my other Pokemon in sweeping, Chople Berry alows me to stop Lucario with him, with EQ and it bluffs Choice Band. Thunderpunch deals with Gyarados who I normally would have some issues with..

---

Sacrificial Offense! [OU] RMT! Infernape
    Infernape @ Life Orb
    Blaze
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SpAtk)
    252 Atk | 6 Def | 252 Spd

• Swords Dance
    • Stone Edge
    • Close Combat
    • Flare Blitz
    Comments/Description:
    Physical Ape. Deals with others Apes, as with the investment and Life Orb he is guaranteed a OHKO against opposing Apes with CC, even without the Defense drop. Stone Edge for opposing Gyara and Zapdos, Flare Blitz for things like the Rotom Formes which it won't OHKO without the Blitz. This is not my main STAB attack and I only use it against enemies like the Rotoms. This guy also severely weakens, or KOs Bulky Waters. CC is a OHKO against Standard Vaporeon with this Ape after a boost.

---

Sacrificial Offense! [OU] RMT! Tyranitar
    Tyranitar @ Babiri Berry
    Sand Stream
    10 HP | 252 Atk | 248 Spd

• Stone Edge
    • Crunch
    • Fire Punch
    • Dragon Dance
    Comments/Description:
    Babiri DD Tar to deal with Scizors even better and Sweep. It has the same counters as Rhyperior, who would damage them before hand, allowing Tyanitar's sweep in the late game to go smoother.

---

Sacrificial Offense! [OU] RMT! Gyarados
    Gyarados @ Leftovers
    Intimidate

• Dragon Dance
    • Waterfall
    • Ice Fang
    • Stone Edge
    Comments/Description:
    Jolly DD Gyara. Jolly allows me to outspeed Jolteon after one Dragon Dance and KO with Waterfall. Stone Edge deals with other Gyara/Flyers well, and Ice Fang deals with Gliscor, Celebi, and the Dragons. This guy also deals with Ape and Scizor (important) well.

---

Sacrificial Offense! [OU] RMT! Weavile
    Weavile @ Life Orb
    Pressure

• Ice Punch/Ice Shard
    • Night Slash
    • Swords Dance
    • Brick Break
    Comments/Description:
    My end-game/final sweeper. With the rest of the team removing Scizor and other SE priority users that threaten Weavile while damaging the opponent's team sufficiently for a sweep with or without an SD up. Snorlax can Paralyze with Body Slam further assisting the sweep by crippling Scarfers and other sweepers. This guy here can also deal with Starmie who would normally threaten quite a bit of my team.

---

CLOSING REMARKS:
    So yeah, there you have it. My physical sacrificial offense team. Rate away!
    Back to top Go down
    http://crazyamazingleague.com
    Fully Ramblomatic

Fully Ramblomatic

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial Offense! [OU] RMT!   Sacrificial Offense! [OU] RMT! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:47 pm

Physical Wall Slowbro could deal with everything other then Weavile and maybe T-Tar. Snorlax could probably bring it down, unless it has Toxic. T-Tar could be stalled out with Toxic + Slack Off. But the Slowbro would need Slack Off, Surf, HP Electric, and Toxic to bring down most of these.

Thats really the only possible counter I can think of.
    Back to top Go down
    Ciaran

Ciaran

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial Offense! [OU] RMT!   Sacrificial Offense! [OU] RMT! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:58 pm

Fully Ramblomatic wrote:
    Physical Wall Slowbro could deal with everything other then Weavile and maybe T-Tar. Snorlax could probably bring it down, unless it has Toxic. T-Tar could be stalled out with Toxic + Slack Off. But the Slowbro would need Slack Off, Surf, HP Electric, and Toxic to bring down most of these.

Thats really the only possible counter I can think of.
    But it can't. Because after dealing with one of my guys it has to deal with the rest of the team all hammering him.
    Back to top Go down
    http://crazyamazingleague.com
    Pokefan362

Pokefan362

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial Offense! [OU] RMT!   Sacrificial Offense! [OU] RMT! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:27 am

Yes. Slowbro has instant recovery, so it in fact CAN whitstand continuous assaults, just like Skarmory and Gliscor. You must account for that!

However, I do agree Slowbro is not a threat. Being taken down by Tyranitar and Weavile is enough. Besides, Slowbro is uncommon anyways.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacrificial Offense! [OU] RMT!   Sacrificial Offense! [OU] RMT! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sacrificial Offense! [OU] RMT!
    Page 1 of 1