SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
My Random Fanfic I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
My Random Fanfic I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
My Random Fanfic I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
My Random Fanfic I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
My Random Fanfic I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
My Random Fanfic I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
My Random Fanfic I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
My Random Fanfic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
My Random Fanfic I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My Random Fanfic

Go down 
+4
RagingChadzi
wishii
ExDarkrai
Amphy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Amphy

Amphy

My Random Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: My Random Fanfic   My Random Fanfic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:02 pm

Um... I'm not sure what to put here...

Characters are wanted

Prolouge

As a huge army of the creatures charged a single silent tear trickled down the boy’s face, watching his friends fall around him. One of the creatures leapt upon him with his razor-sharp claws drawn, its blood red eyes filled with malice. Suddenly a spark appeared next to the boy’s finger and a small bolt of lightning emerged from it, hitting the creature square in the chest. However the creature shrugged off the bolt and slashed at the boy’s chest ripping his thin ragged shirt and leaving blood all over.

“Ugh… why didn’t it… work?” spluttered the boy, lain on the ground with blood all over him.
“I will spare your life human… if you join us. You belong to Organization E.D.! “
“No… I’ll never join you, not after all you’ve done… all the pain you caused, and all the lives lost in the struggles… they will be avenged.”
“Have it your way… Sora.”

Last edited by Angry Ampharos on Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
ExDarkrai

ExDarkrai

My Random Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Random Fanfic   My Random Fanfic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:10 pm

Yeah its good soo far, a little comma mistakes but ho cares about them!?

I mean its only the prologue so far so can't have much of an opinion on it but still It looks promising!
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

My Random Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Random Fanfic   My Random Fanfic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:13 pm

ExDarkrai wrote:

I mean its only the prologue so far so can't have much of an opinion on it but still It looks promising!

Thanks!

Chapter 1- Twisted Dreams

Sora suddenly opened his eyes. He looked out the window of his small wooden house and realised it was just a nightmare, it was a clear night and the sky was midnight blue, it was quiet outside… too quiet.

Suddenly an ear-piercing scream shattered the silence. Sora grabbed something on his table, a lucky charm. Two in fact, two crystals, one white one black and put them on his wrists, and grabbed his wooden sword. Then- as fast as a bullet- he dashed out the house.

It didn’t occur to him how quiet he streets were, or why no one else heard it either. He soon discovered why. In the centre of town he saw the thing… the thing in his dream.

It was a Pitch-black dog, with fangs 4 inches long dripping blood, a small volcano on its back and the claws. The whole village were hiding in their own homes, not making a sound, except for her. It was a girl around his age wearing what he supposed was meant to be white clothes. They were blood red and the Sora supposed that they weren’t meant to be.
Back to top Go down

My Random Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Random Fanfic   My Random Fanfic I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:32 pm

i vote me most annoying :D
Back to top Go down
wishii

wishii

My Random Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Random Fanfic   My Random Fanfic I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:48 pm

Stop kidding around, Growlithe. This is a good story and we should support Ampharos. Great story, btw
Back to top Go down
RagingChadzi

RagingChadzi

My Random Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Random Fanfic   My Random Fanfic I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:55 pm

Angry Ampharos wrote:
ExDarkrai wrote:

Thanks!

Chapter 1- Twisted Dreams

Sora suddenly opened his eyes. He looked out the window of his small wooden house and realised it was just a nightmare, it was a clear night and the sky was midnight blue, it was quiet outside… too quiet.

Suddenly an ear-piercing scream shattered the silence. Sora grabbed something on his table, a lucky charm. Two in fact, two crystals, one white one black and put them on his wrists, and grabbed his wooden sword. Then- as fast as a bullet- he dashed out the house.

It didn’t occur to him how quiet he streets were, or why no one else heard it either. He soon discovered why. In the centre of town he saw the thing… the thing in his dream.

It was a Pitch-black dog, with fangs 4 inches long dripping blood, a small volcano on its back and the claws. The whole village were hiding in their own homes, not making a sound, except for her. It was a girl around his age wearing what he supposed was meant to be white clothes. They were blood red and the Sora supposed that they weren’t meant to be.
Awesome story, the dog sounds like a mix between Houndoom and Camerupt
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

My Random Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Random Fanfic   My Random Fanfic I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:00 am

Sorry for the late reply, but heres chapter 2! Thanks for your comments (except for one person ¬¬) btw

Chapter 2- The Nightmare Hound
The moment it spotted Sora it readied for battle, bearing its teeth menacingly. It lunged at him and moments later he realised he was a fool. How could he, a 12-year boy, defeat a nightmare hound? He thought they were only myths, made up to scare people. Unfortunately he was wrong and the beast was ready to fight. In seconds Sora was on the floor, with a wounded leg and a broken will. It was just like his dreams, it was too strong. As the Hound readied its finishing blow a cloaked figure appeared and grabbed Sora, and teleported him somewhere in the mountains in a cottage and then he passed out.

Hours later he woke and saw 3 kids around his age (he was 14) standing over him. Two were unfamiliar however… “You were the girl from before!” Sora yelled struggling to his feet but the pain forced him back down. She smiled, and the others helped him to his feet. “So what happened?” Asked Sora nervously.

The girl looked sad, and I could already tell it wasn’t good news… “That monster destroyed the village and then that man rescued us two and took us here.” She replied sadly
“So who are you anyways?”
“Amelia, and these are Tyson and Fred.”
“Sora, good to meet you guys.” He paused for a second pondering something then asked “so why are we here?” He was dreading the answer but it wasn’t as bad as he thought it would be. “Don’t know” replied Tyson, who had wild brown hair, and baggy clothes. He had a scar near his left eye, which made him look fierce.
“I guess we’ll find out soon though…” continued Fred who had dark green eyes black short hair and also wore baggy clothes. “Maybe we should run,” I suggested “I don’t trust that guy… but what choice do we have?”
Back to top Go down
MasterToonLink

MasterToonLink

My Random Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Random Fanfic   My Random Fanfic I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:31 am

I like this story. Makes you want to find out what happened next!
Back to top Go down
LittleShaymin

LittleShaymin

My Random Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Random Fanfic   My Random Fanfic I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:04 am

Awesome, write more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/LittleShaymin
Amphy

Amphy

My Random Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Random Fanfic   My Random Fanfic I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:30 pm

I only write once a week now, its summer after all
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

My Random Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Random Fanfic   My Random Fanfic I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:08 pm

This is good Angry, and STOP SPAMMING GRACE!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

My Random Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Random Fanfic   My Random Fanfic I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:18 pm

This is great. Can't wait to read one every week! (im holding you to your word) :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
Amphy

Amphy

My Random Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Random Fanfic   My Random Fanfic I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:55 pm

Sorry not for updating xD, I've had alot going on in summer but nao i'm back in school. I can start writing again.

Chapter 3 (Preview)

Suddenly a man walked in. He wore a black jacket and trousers, sunglasses and a black top hat.
"It seems you are all wondering why you have been brought here," He said casually, looking round at them. "so here is an explenation. There is a man called Ritos. He has a plan to take over the world, but he can only do so with a special power... it is called Alpha Force."
"Huh?! But what does that have to do with us!?" Said Tyson.
"What does it have to do with you? Alpha Force is a special power that very few humans are born with. You are some of those humans. How do you have this power? You know of the creatures named Pokemon?" The 4 children nodded.
"Good. Now to explain: In the beggining there was nothing. Just darkness. Then out of the darkness came an egg. From that egg the origonal one, Arceus, was born. Arceus was the god. He created 2 Other beings. Time began to flow. Space began to expand. From those two beings three more beings were created. Knowledge, willpower and emotions came in to being. Then the origonal one created more. He eventually created this world. Then fell in to a deep sleep. But before he did that he placed part of his power in a human. You are all descendents of this human. You all have the power of Alpha Force!"

To be continued...
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

My Random Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Random Fanfic   My Random Fanfic I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:57 pm

yes! finally. el oh el
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
Amphy

Amphy

My Random Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Random Fanfic   My Random Fanfic I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:05 pm

EternalCelebi wrote:
yes! finally. el oh el

XD like i said i've been busy but its back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Random Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Random Fanfic   My Random Fanfic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Random Fanfic
Page 1 of 1