SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Rate my random team I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Rate my random team I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Rate my random team I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Rate my random team I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Rate my random team I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Rate my random team I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Rate my random team I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Rate my random team I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Rate my random team I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rate my random team

Go down 
+4
Amphy
Asianmafiakid
Mrtroll
hmmurdock111
8 posters
AuthorMessage
hmmurdock111

hmmurdock111

Rate my random team Empty
PostSubject: Rate my random team   Rate my random team I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:07 am

K well first thing: im not good at team making
second: go ahead and say all the crap about it but i dont care its my team not urs
third: if u have some advice for my team or team making in general plz tell me
fourth: i am also bad at good move sets but some moves im gonna change once a find my charger for my game
fifth: i have many other teams but they would take forever to post but im thinking of posting my legendary team on another topic
six: if u have any more questions then plz ask
k now thats over here is my team

Lopunny
item: none
ability: klutz (which sucks)
moves:
Bounce
Ice Punch
Drain Punch
Cut
Why I picked Lopunny: Well I picked Lopunny to be on the team is because when Lopunny was a Buneary it was one of the strongest pokemon I had so I thought "If Buneary is strong then Lopunny must be stronger" and then I incresed its happiness and soon enough I had a beatiful Lopunny.
The moveset: The moves I have for Lopunny were mostly on the regular stuff not much of the strenght or helpness. Ice Beam was the strongest move Buneary had. Drain Punch is the move that the Lopunny has on Pokemon Battle Revolution on a rental card. Cut was for a sack in need added onto Buneary for just going back to a pokecenter would take to long. Bounce was mostly, "wats a Bunny without Bounce."
What Lopunny does for me: Lopunny is that one pokemon that is really fast and can put some damage onto pokemon while some other pokemon does the final kill. It is sort of the helping hand pokemon on my team.

Marowak
item: zoom lense
ability: lightning rod
moves:
Blizzard
Boomerang
Bone Rush
Bone Club
Why I picked Marowak: I picked Marowak for the electrike type killer. He can take care of the Raichus and the Luxrays and many others so that my pokemon like Togekiss and Charizard aren't gonna die so soon.
The moveset: Most of the bone type moves were for the bone Marowak carries aroung, but Boomerang and Bone Rush are more used that Bone Club. Blizzard was for that surprising move for Marowak cuz come on a Marowak knowing Blizzard its preety wierd.
What Marowak does for me: Like I said in Why I picked Marowak it can take care of those electrike types for help in the flying types on my team.

Flygon
item: rawst berry
ability: levitate
moves:
Fly
Hyper Beam
Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Why I picked Flygon: I picked Flygon because it is the pokemon that has wings and is not flying type and can learn flying type moves. I also picked Flygon because I always liked Trapinch and so Flygon just fit the spot for the team cuz I dont think a Trapinch would be a good pokemon for the team.
The moveset: Earthquake is also to take care of the Raichus and Luxrays and others. Fly is because of the wings it has and also how mostly the other pokemon have fly. Dragon Claw was for the dragon type pokemon it is. Hyper Beam was that last hope move to kill the other pokemon first cuz Flygon is probaly the fastest on the team.
What Flygon does for me: Flygon can be one of the final kill pokemon that mostly gets the final kill. Since the moves r more damage getting they r really strong moves and so they can hurt the other pokemon more.

Charizard
item: persim berry
ability: blaze
moves:
Fly
Dragon Claw
Swords Dance
Overheat
Why I picked Charizard: I picked Charizard for the fire type on my team, but even though it knows only one fire type move it can take those water type moves preety well. It also seemed that Charizard is one of the strongest final evolvation of a starter pokemon.
The moveset: Overheat was that one fire type move cuz every Charizard needs a fire move. Swords Dance was since the Overheat has its bad side of sharply decreasing its special attack and Swords Dance sharply increases the attack and Fly and Dragon Claw are attack moves, well about three Sword Dances well that makes Fly and Dragon Claw like a Sheer Cold or Fissure that hits most of the time. Fly and Dragon Claw r mostly explained above.
What Charizard does for me: Charizard is also one of the final kill pokemon that after a few Sword Dances can be unstopable.

Gengar
item: spell tag
ability: levitate
moves:
Hypnosis
Dream Eater
Dark Pulse
Shadow Ball
Why I picked Gengar: To me, every good team has a Gengar in it. It also seemed that almost everynody likes Gengar maybe just a little. Whats my team without one myself.
The moveset: Hypnosis is to of course put them to sleep so they cant attack. Dream Eater is for regaining the health of Gengar. Dark Pulse and Shadow Ball are for when a pokemon cant be put to sleep or to just attack without taking a turn for Hypnosis.
What Gengar does for me: Gengar can put other pokemon to sleep so that it and others can attack it without it attacking us. It is more of a last hope pokemon on my team cuz the moves aren't not as physical as the ones on the other pokemon.

Togekiss
item: leftovers
ability: hustle
moves:
Fly
Roost
Flamethrower
Extrasensory
Why I picked Togekiss: I picked Togekiss for just me liking Togekiss and for its special defence it has for both regular and special attacks the other pokemon have.
The moveset: Fly is cuz it is a flying type and well it has wings. Flamethrower is that one surprising attack and just in case Charizard goes down. Extrasensory was a move for those certain pokemon that r hard to go down and pluse it does a sort of great deal of damage. Roost is for it can heal its self back up so it can injure more.
What Togekiss does for me: Togekiss is my star pupil (u can tell cuz it has leftovers.) It is the main killer and the final killer as well. It can be my last hope and my main hope. I think Togekiss is my strongest pokemon on my team.

Well thats it plz rate my team and help me out!!!
(I would like to give a big thanks to SandslashPWNS for helping me out and telling me wat I need through pms and on here and any other peole that did and r gonna rate my team and help me out on the team. Also to SandslashPWNS again for the website where there is some good pics. Thanks!!)

Lopunny:[img]Rate my random team 42810[/img]

Marowak:[img]Rate my random team 10510[/img]

Flygon:[img]Rate my random team 33010[/img]

Charizard:[img]Rate my random team 00610[/img]

Gengar:[img]Rate my random team 09410[/img]

Togekiss:[img]Rate my random team 46810[/img]

Last edited by hmmurdock111 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mrtroll

PostSubject: Re: Rate my random team   Rate my random team I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:22 am

2/5 It would be better if most of your team wasn't flying type
Back to top Go down
Asianmafiakid

PostSubject: Re: Rate my random team   Rate my random team I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:10 am

Best team ever. No fixing needed. 9001/10
Back to top Go down
Amphy

Amphy

PostSubject: Re: Rate my random team   Rate my random team I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:44 am

Slash is gonna lock this... nubs...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AngryAmpharos
Blaziken42205

Blaziken42205

PostSubject: Re: Rate my random team   Rate my random team I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:41 pm

Mrtroll wrote:
2/5 It would be better if most of your team wasn't flying type
Only two of his pokemon are flying types.
Back to top Go down
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: Rate my random team   Rate my random team I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:24 pm

As Amphy said, I'm locking. I need: reasons for why you picked the Pokemon under the moveset, why you picked the moves, and briefly what this pokemon does for your team. Pictures wouldn't hurt either. I get my pictures, or sprites, from here: http://gallery.gtsplus.net/ You can add a picture by clicking on the Pokemon you want, and using something like this: [img][/img] with no spaces whatsoever. The link goes between the two [img] boxes. PM me the changes, and I'll unlock.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SandslashPWNS
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: Rate my random team   Rate my random team I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:30 pm

Unlocked. Thanks, dude for actually cooperating. I'll rate this team in a while.
Back to top Go down
Zachattach9

Zachattach9

PostSubject: Re: Rate my random team   Rate my random team I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:08 pm

this team is shit. start over.
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Rate my random team   Rate my random team I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:38 pm

Damn man, I am glad you posted this team, since half of it is weak to Ice type moves, and then rest could be easily swept by Heatran =/
Back to top Go down
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

PostSubject: Re: Rate my random team   Rate my random team I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:37 pm

Sorry you had to go through so much trouble, but dude, this team isn't that good. I'll help you make a good team. Just pm me again.
Back to top Go down
hmmurdock111

hmmurdock111

PostSubject: Re: Rate my random team   Rate my random team I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:28 pm

i promise u all that once i get a charger again i might make some changes i pmed Sandslash for the advice and if anyone else wats to give me some helpful advice ill listen to u too but it depends on the advice u give and so far the team is doing good for me.
(*=note)

* im thinking of putting a shaymin or shaymin sky form on my team but i dont know
* once i get a charger and continue leveling up the pokes the moves might change
* k well u dont have to be so mean when u say that my team sucks its just rude
* also about saying that my team sucks did u read my comments about the team saying that "K well first thing: im not good at team making" if u did then u would know that the team is going to be somewhat bad
* im not gonna start over on the team Zachattach9 i might make some changes to it
* for wat ArPeeGee said, thats wat Charizard is for and the flamethrower on Togekiss to get rid of the ice pokemon and thats wat Marowak and earthquake on Flygon is for Heatran
Back to top Go down
hmmurdock111

hmmurdock111

PostSubject: Re: Rate my random team   Rate my random team I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:18 am

Allright Update on Team status!!

The team is still doing ok for me after I made some changes. Yes I did get my charger. Allright here r the updates (these r the only change updates if it is not here it is still the same as up top):

Lopunny
item: Mental Herb
Moves: Cut, Ice Beam, Bounce, Dizzy Punch (also I noticed I put ice punch up there so just forget that it was really Ice Beam)

Why I picked Buneary: same as top
The Moveset: Mostly the same as top I changed drain punch to dizzy punch because drain punch was not working out for me so dizzy punch was my next best option.
Wat Lopunny does for me: also the same
There wasn't so much changes on Lopunny cuz well it was doing just fine in battles.

Marowak: GONE
Yes yes I did get rid of Marowak. He was a good person for me but I dont know I just changed it. I'll tell who was in his spot soon.

Gengar: GONE
Now Gengar was weak one on the team. It would faint in one hit so he had to go, but now he is on a different team so technacally I still have him, but not Marowak he is gone in a trade.

Charizard:no changes except the new item being held by Charizard is Charcoal.

Flygon:no changes except the new item being held by Flygon is Dire Hit.

Togekiss:no chnages except for instead of Roost for a move it has Air Slash. Why: I couldn't get a Roost tm...

Allright now for the two new pokemon!!
First new one...

Blissey!!...Ya I know alot of people don't like blissey, but hey it fit the spot.

Item: Light Clay
Ability: Serene Grace
Moves:
Safeguard
Attract
Toxic
Rock Climb

Why Blissey: It is a good Sp. Defence wall. I also needed a pokemon that could help me out in stats and other stuff.
The Moveset: Safeguard to keep my team...safe i guess from poison/ sleep/ etc. Attract cuz most pokemon r boys and Blissey is a girl also it is a pokemon that seems like it should know Attract. Toxic is one of those moves that most pokemon "walls" know. Rock Climb...well actually I got this Blissey in a trade but I changed the moves around but Rock Climb was a move I couldnt change. If anyone knows how to get rid of hm moves on pokemon plz tell me. I'm not saying that its all that bad cuz if I need like one more hit to win a battle Rock Climb can finish the job maybe.
Wat Blissey Does for me: Like I said its my "Wall"
Picture: Well I hate poting pic. on here so just go to google and type in Blissey theres tons of pics.

Allright now for my last pokemon...

HOUNDOOM, but...honest to god its...a...SHINY HOUNDOOM!! :D its all blueish like. Anyways now for Houndoom:

Item: Back Glasses
Ability: Early Bird
Moves:
Flamethrower
Crunch
Nasty Plot
Howl

Why Houndoom: Cuz its awsome thats y and also cuz when u find a shiny Houndour (which toke me forever to find!!) u want people to know. Houndour is my second shiny so far(my first was the red Gyrados which I caught on Heart Gold)
The Moveset: Well I have lik team moves. Howl and Crunch and Nastly Plot and Flamethrower. Though I was thinking of changing Crunch with Dark Pulse so I can keep Nasty Plot and and Howl to something else. Maybe another Sp. Attack move? Or some move that lowers Sp. Defence? I dont know.
Wat Houndoom does for me: Well honestly I haven't been in any wifi battles yet soo its kind of hard to answer this. I think it would be my..."sneak kill pokemon?" I dont know yet.
Picture: same as Blissey just go to google and type in shiny houndoom i tried it and u do get pics.

So thats my changes!! If anyone is still on this site...plz tell me about my newly changed team! THANKS :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate my random team   Rate my random team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate my random team
Page 1 of 1