SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Team Glee: A Rate My Team

Go down 
+5
brawler1235
Ciaran
Zachattach9
Tsutanai
Pokefan362
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokefan362

Pokefan362

Team Glee: A Rate My Team Empty
PostSubject: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:40 am

Hello. This is a team based on spreading around paralysis and then abusing it via flinching moves and powerful, slow attacks. The team name comes from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and I do have a lot of fun using this team so...whatever. I originally started out making this team with a desire to utilize my favorite OU Pokemon, Togekiss and Jirachi. I realized that they both have Serene Grace and can abuse ParaFlinch very well, so I kinda just worked from there.

Team Glee: A Rate My Team 260
Swampert (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 240 HP/216 Def/52 SpA
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spe)
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Roar
- Stealth Rock
Swampert contributes a lot to my team as a counter to top physical threats like Tyranitar, Metagross, and Gliscor, as well as a great Stealth Rocker and phazer. Another bonus is that he resists Gyarados's weaknesses perfectly, contains only one weakness, and resists Stealth Rock making it a great pivot Pokemon and threat checker. I don't even know why I replaced Swampert, when I should have realized that his purpose is to act as defensive support and not as a sweeper. Hopefully I will use him better this time. Although Taunt and Grass Knot leads greatly annoy Swampert, he can usually get up Stealth Rocks sometime within the match.
---
Team Glee: A Rate My Team 468
Togekiss (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP/152 SAtk/104 SDef
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Air Slash
- Roost
- Nasty Plot
- Thunder Wave

Togekiss is one of my main paralyzers and abusers, and he does a darn good job of it. He tanks and haxes out any special sweepers that dare go near him. Togekiss is definitely my MVP, as he makes himself useful nearly every match. Stealth Rock hurts, but Togekisses are still amazing. I decided to make use of Kiss's large Base Sp. Atk since she can take special hits well enough already, so I split the Special Defense. So far, I have not regretted that decision, as I have noticed little deficiency in Kiss's ability to take hits and a much better ability to deal damage. I'm using Nasty Plot in place of Aura Sphere because with Thunder Wave and Roost, Togekiss finds it easy to set up. I hardly found myself using Aura Sphere anyways.
---
Team Glee: A Rate My Team 143
Snorlax (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP/252 Atk/6 SpD
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Body Slam
- Selfdestruct
- Earthquake
- Crunch

I used to have a SpecsTran here, which I liked, but now I have decided to use CB Snorlax instead. Although the damage output is not nearly as high, the paralysis chance of Body Slam and added bulk, as well as the retained resistance of Fire and Ice attacks makes Snorlax a great option as well. CB Snorlax usually spams Body Slam, Selfdestructing when health gets low. There's not much that can be said. Snorlax benefits from the paralysis and fits in with the theme.

---
Team Glee: A Rate My Team 385
Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs:240 HP/36 Atk/160 Def/76 SDef/
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Iron Head
- Wish
- Thunderpunch
- Body Slam

Jirachi is my second main paralyzer and he can abuse it really well too. Although he is, unfortunately, walled by Waters, Jirachi usually manages to paralyze and hax out stuff, much like Togekiss. I gave Jirachi Fire Punch because I just hate Scizors, Lucarios, and Bronzongs. Suicune and Celebi already covers Waters enough in my opinion. Oftentimes, Jirachi can pass Wishes to weakened Pokes, so he is a very valuable member of my team.

I have found that Bulky Waters have posed more of a threat than Steels, who are more often than not stopped dead by Heatran or Gyarados, so I have decided to switch back to Thunderpunch. Both have been about equally useful.
---
Team Glee: A Rate My Team 130
Gyarados (M)@Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 Spe
-Waterfall
-Dragon Dance
-Rest
-Sleep Talk

Gyarados has been replaced by Suicune, but after some changes to my team (including the addition of SpecsTran), I have put Gyarados back onto my team as a great RestTalker and potential sweeper. Haunter has said that my team is weak to stuff like SDLuke, and so Gyarados is here to stop them from sweeping my team. Although Dragon Dance is there for the intimidation factor in the earlygame, it has allowed Gyarados a clear sweep many times after the opponent's Gyarados counters have been eliminated. Although the Rock weakness is unwelcome, Gyarados has fared better than Suicune.
---
Team Glee: A Rate My Team 251
Celebi @ Yache Berry
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 232 HP/240 SpA/36 Spe
Modest Nature (+SpA, -Atk)
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Thunder Wave
- Recover

My third paralyzer. Celebi can spread paralysis and counter bulky waters (particularly Gyarados) extremely well. This Celebi serves as a nice utility counter and fits well onto my team. Hidden Power Fire nabs unsuspecting Steels and Celebi and provides good coverage with STAB Leaf Storm, while retaining coverage against Breloom. I used to have a SubSeeder Celebi in this Celebi's place, but Stauffen/Kiryoku has recommended that I use this set instead as a lure and more instant answer to bulky waters and Tyranitar. Hopefully it will go over well. As for the item, I just hate Life Orb on a team like this. Although I no longer have the OHKO on Tyranitar, I can severely weaken it. The Yache Berry allows me to better take on Gyarados, Offensive Suicune, and Starmie. I'm still skeptical about this one though. It seems to be my weakest link.
--

Please help me make this team the best it can be! I'm sure there is a lot I could do better, but I need help to fix my mistakes. I might update this with a sprite lineup and a threat list later on. I'll also try to give better descriptions as I play a bit more with this team.

Last edited by Pokefan362 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:43 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsutanai

Tsutanai

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:30 pm

All I can say is watch out for ground types. They can demolish your heatran and jirachi, also they ruin your strategy. You should make Celebi have Grass Knot to counter ground types.
Back to top Go down
Zachattach9

Zachattach9

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:33 pm

My only concern is with dragonite. Outrage>Dragon Claw and Brick Break, one of the elemental punches, or Iron Head over roost, this is a sweeper, so you want as much attack and speed as you can get, so you want either an adamant or a jolly nature. also, EV's should be 252 atk, 252 speed, 6 HP. Lastly, have it hold Yache Berry for those pesky ice moves
Back to top Go down
Tsutanai

Tsutanai

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:36 pm

zachattach9 wrote:
My only concern is with dragonite. Outrage>Dragon Claw and Brick Break, one of the elemental punches, or Iron Head over roost, this is a sweeper, so you want as much attack and speed as you can get, so you want either an adamant or a jolly nature. also, EV's should be 252 atk, 252 speed, 6 HP. Lastly, have it hold Yache Berry for those pesky ice moves

he wanted a bulky dragon. If he wanted a sweeper then he woulda chosen Salamence. The dancing is to boost the offensive part of it.
Back to top Go down
Ciaran

Ciaran

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:38 pm

zachattach9 wrote:
This is Bulky Offense, he's not a sweeper he's a bulky Puncher with sweeping capacity.
Not to mention with Roost and Light Screen Ice Beam isn't really even Super Effective at all...
Back to top Go down
http://crazyamazingleague.com
Pokefan362

Pokefan362

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:39 pm

@Tsutanai: What Ground-Type can defeat Celebi and Togekiss? Honestly, I've never had a problem with Ground-Types. The common ones are Hippowdon, Swampert, and Flygon right? Well, Hippowdon is slow enough to be haxed to death by Togekiss or Celebi safely enough (even a Stone Edge will not KO Kiss without Attack investments), Flygon can be revenge killed/forced out as most are choiced, and Swampert is scared away by Celebi and haxed to death by Togekiss anyways. Besides, none of them can switch in on Heatran or Jirachi. I am more worried about Mamoswine.... it pretty much kills my team bar Celebi.

Also, Psychic is for Breloom. I cannot find a Water or Ground that does not hate Leech Seed already. Breloom is a much bigger threat. Sides, Psychic is a better attacking type and reliable.

@zach: This is a bulky mono-attacking Dragon, not a sweeper.

@Ciaran: I am not using Light Screen but my investments allow me to take Ice Beams well enough.
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:42 pm

Ciaran wrote:
zachattach9 wrote:
This is Bulky Offense, he's not a sweeper he's a bulky Puncher with sweeping capacity.
Not to mention with Roost and Light Screen Ice Beam isn't really even Super Effective at all...

My only pproblem is the lack of all out pysical attackers. Sure swampert is pysical, but does it have sweeping capabilies? No! And the only way for dragonite to really hope to sweep, is if he can set up some dragon dances.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
Pokefan362

Pokefan362

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:46 pm

Ok, I have no Physical set-up sweepers bar Dragonite but how is that a problem?
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:53 pm

Pokefan362 wrote:
Ok, I have no Physical set-up sweepers bar Dragonite but how is that a problem?

You have no counters for usually Defensive based dusknoir and cress (in my case, anyways). This could be a big problem if noir can wall you, set up will-o-wisp and pain split, and cress could toxic stall you for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Pokefan362

Pokefan362

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:55 pm

...I have Leech Seed, Heal Bell, and the power of Flinch/Recovery on my side. I've never had a problem with those. Also, SpecsTran.
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:06 pm

Pokefan362 wrote:
...I have Leech Seed, Heal Bell, and the power of Flinch/Recovery on my side. I've never had a problem with those. Also, SpecsTran.

Ok. Do you have any type of pokemon or any pokemon in particular that your worried about?
Back to top Go down
Pokefan362

Pokefan362

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:07 pm

Mamoswine.
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:11 pm

If it is banded, you have to guess what it is going to use. If heatran is out, switch in rachi. And vise versa.

If LO, couldn't rachi take one hit from a mamoswine EQ, then fire punch and almost KO? Or, you could switch in pert and waterfall it to death.
Back to top Go down
Pokefan362

Pokefan362

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 pm

I know what you mean. Mamo is not unmanageable, just very troublesome. I have 3 Ice weaks, which does not help my situation
Back to top Go down
Ciaran

Ciaran

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:50 pm

Pokefan362 wrote:
I know what you mean. Mamo is not unmanageable, just very troublesome. I have 3 Ice weaks, which does not help my situation
Don't forget two Ground weak and your one Poke not weak to either of his STAB moves is neutral to both.

As for Physically Defensive Dusknoir and Cress his special attackers deal with them. They become a non-issue because they are meant to block Physical attackers...I'm not even sure why you brought this up, Brawler...
Back to top Go down
SimplyUninspired

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:44 am

Have you considered Tangrowth in place of celery? It gets stun spore which could in theory help with paralyzing the pesky ground types. It also gets Leech Seed AND can use Knock Off which would wipe out some choice users for you. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Ciaran

Ciaran

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:59 am

SimplyUninspired wrote:
Have you considered Tangrowth in place of celery? It gets stun spore which could in theory help with paralyzing the pesky ground types. It also gets Leech Seed AND can use Knock Off which would wipe out some choice users for you. Just a thought.
What Ground type would stay in on or come in on Celebi or Tangrowth? Plus Stun Spore has meh accuracy compared to Thunderwave and Celebi's superior Speed and SpDef make it far more usable than Tangrowth.
Back to top Go down
Pokefan362

Pokefan362

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:33 pm

ANyone? Please? Rate it?
Back to top Go down
mewmew5234

mewmew5234

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:31 pm

very nice team with very nice choices.Did u hack to get your pokemon or did u quest for them all until you got them?
Back to top Go down
Pokefan362

Pokefan362

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:05 pm

Celebi and Heatran is hacked. It's usually assumed that this team is for Shoddy though, which it is, but I use it for both Shoddy and Wifi.
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:50 pm

Pokefan362 wrote:
Hello. This is a team based on spreading around paralysis and then abusing it via flinching moves and powerful, slow attacks. The team name comes from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and I do have a lot of fun using this team so...whatever. I originally started out making this team with a desire to utilize my favorite OU Pokemon, Togekiss and Jirachi. I realized that they both have Serene Grace and can abuse ParaFlinch very well, so I kinda just worked from there.

Team Glee: A Rate My Team 260
Swampert (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 240 HP/216 Def/52 SpA
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spe)
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Roar
- Stealth Rock
Swampert contributes a lot to my team as a counter to top physical threats like Tyranitar, Metagross, and Gliscor, as well as a great Stealth Rocker and phazer. Another bonus is that he resists Gyarados's weaknesses perfectly, contains only one weakness, and resists Stealth Rock making it a great pivot Pokemon and threat checker. I don't even know why I replaced Swampert, when I should have realized that his purpose is to act as defensive support and not as a sweeper. Hopefully I will use him better this time. Although Taunt and Grass Knot leads greatly annoy Swampert, he can usually get up Stealth Rocks sometime within the match.

Great lead. Fits your team well, as your opponent will probably switch out a lot. Maybe have avalanche instead of ice beam? And give 53 ev's in Atk?
---
Team Glee: A Rate My Team 468
Togekiss (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP/152 SAtk/104 SDef
- Air Slash
- Roost
- Nasty Plot
- Thunder Wave

Togekiss is one of my main paralyzers and abusers, and he does a darn good job of it. He tanks and haxes out any special sweepers that dare go near him. Togekiss is definitely my MVP, as he makes himself useful nearly every match. Stealth Rock hurts, but Togekisses are still amazing. I decided to make use of Kiss's large Base Sp. Atk since she can take special hits well enough already, so I split the Special Defense. So far, I have not regretted that decision, as I have noticed little deficiency in Kiss's ability to take hits and a much better ability to deal damage. I'm using Nasty Plot in place of Aura Sphere because with Thunder Wave and Roost, Togekiss finds it easy to set up. I hardly found myself using Aura Sphere anyways.

Walled by steels. And in the time you take to swich, they will either inflick a status move, or set up SR, witch hurts gyra and kiss.
Maybe a sub-flinch togekiss would work well. Sub / T-Wave / Nasty Plot / Air Slash. If togeskiss gets lucky, and is able to set up a sub, then flinch ha everything, it could be even more dangerous.

---

Team Glee: A Rate My Team 485
Heatran (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 180 HP/252 SAtk/76 Spe
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Pulse
- HP Grass
- Earth Power

I used to have Latias here, but since Kennisiou recommended it I changed it to SpecsTran instead, as he does not give me another Ice weak, nets me a "Celetran" combination, and greatly benefits from paralysis with incredibly scary attacks. Speed allows me to beat out 4 Spd Suicune and Cresselia. The rest is invested into HP because, despite many common weaknesses, 91/106/106 defenses and his numerous resistances is impressive. Simply a great damage-dealing beast that adds many resistances to the table.

If anything, make it a scarf-tran. That way, any mence, nape, or anything that is fater can revenge kill it. otherwise, nice set though
---
Team Glee: A Rate My Team 385
Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs:240 HP/36 Atk/160 Def/76 SDef/
- Iron Head
- Wish
- Thunderpunch
- Body Slam

Jirachi is my second main paralyzer and he can abuse it really well too. Although he is, unfortunately, walled by Waters, Jirachi usually manages to paralyze and hax out stuff, much like Togekiss. I gave Jirachi Fire Punch because I just hate Scizors, Lucarios, and Bronzongs. Suicune and Celebi already covers Waters enough in my opinion. Oftentimes, Jirachi can pass Wishes to weakened Pokes, so he is a very valuable member of my team.

I have found that Bulky Waters have posed more of a threat than Steels, who are more often than not stopped dead by Heatran or Gyarados, so I have decided to switch back to Thunderpunch. Both have been about equally useful.

*shudders* Serene grace abuse. Fits your team, and it annoys the heck out of most peope, witch is an added bonus. Moderatly walled by gengar, but with good predicition, it won;t be too mcuh trouble.
---
Team Glee: A Rate My Team 130
Gyarados (M)@Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 Spe
-Waterfall
-Dragon Dance
-Rest
-Sleep Talk

Gyarados has been replaced by Suicune, but after some changes to my team (including the addition of SpecsTran), I have put Gyarados back onto my team as a great RestTalker and potential sweeper. Haunter has said that my team is weak to stuff like SDLuke, and so Gyarados is here to stop them from sweeping my team. Although Dragon Dance is there for the intimidation factor in the earlygame, it has allowed Gyarados a clear sweep many times after the opponent's Gyarados counters have been eliminated. Although the Rock weakness is unwelcome, Gyarados has fared better than Suicune.

Sorry, but i dont like it. Seriously, what person would use any other move than thunder-bolt on this thing? Out more Ev's in SpD, as those are the type of attacks gyra will probaly be facing. Also, how does this stop SD luke? I know that the ev's are here to stop the OHKO of stone edge, but if u rest up, it can just SD, and OHKO you with stone edge! I reccomend putting suicune back.
---
Team Glee: A Rate My Team 251
Celebi @ Yache Berry
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 232 HP/240 SpA/36 Spe
Modest Nature (+SpA, -Atk)
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Thunder Wave
- Recover

My third paralyzer. Celebi can spread paralysis and counter bulky waters (particularly Gyarados) extremely well. This Celebi serves as a nice utility counter and fits well onto my team. Hidden Power Fire nabs unsuspecting Steels and Celebi and provides good coverage with STAB Leaf Storm, while retaining coverage against Breloom. I used to have a SubSeeder Celebi in this Celebi's place, but Stauffen/Kiryoku has recommended that I use this set instead as a lure and more instant answer to bulky waters and Tyranitar. Hopefully it will go over well. As for the item, I just hate Life Orb on a team like this. Although I no longer have the OHKO on Tyranitar, I can severely weaken it. The Yache Berry allows me to better take on Gyarados, Offensive Suicune, and Starmie. I'm still skeptical about this one though. It seems to be my weakest link.

I dont know, but i kinda like this set. Paralyse, then unleash a force of all out attack. Then recover on the switch. But maybe the defensive celebi would work better in your case.

--

Please help me make this team the best it can be! I'm sure there is a lot I could do better, but I need help to fix my mistakes. I might update this with a sprite lineup and a threat list later on. I'll also try to give better descriptions as I play a bit more with this team.
Back to top Go down
Pokefan362

Pokefan362

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:50 pm

Team updated!
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:51 pm

Damn you, i just finsih ratin your team, and you swtich out hearan for snorlax!
Back to top Go down
wishii

wishii

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:55 pm

I like your team! ^^ it has good pokes and has pretty good coverage all around. and it has rachi! good work! :P u get an A+++
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:57 pm

wishii wrote:
I like your team! ^^ it has good pokes and has pretty good coverage all around. and it has rachi! good work! :P u get an A+++

wow, that is so helpful. Now he's going to win!!!......
Back to top Go down
wishii

wishii

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:02 pm

DONT MAKE FUN OF ME!! :P Just kidding but seriously its called positive reinforcement if u think ull do good u will i wing it 99% of the time and i do fine.
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:08 pm

Yes, but this is a RMT (rate my team), not a self-confidence boosting class.
Back to top Go down
Pokefan362

Pokefan362

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:10 pm

@brawler: Heatran has been replace by Snorlax. About the rest of your suggestions: Ice Beam has Base 95 power consistently. Avalanche has Base 60 unless attacked first, which I find too unreliable for my tastes. Anyways, I'm afraid that I am actually using Adamant 56 Attack Swampert like you said, with Waterfall and EQ. Salamence and Latias walls me, but I doubt it would switch in on Swampert because pretty much all of them carry Ice Beam and I do have Roar. It's not like Swampert will be beating Grasses anyways. As for Togekiss, there is no way I am going to take that suggestion. Roost is EXACTLY why the set works. Anything that does not OHKO Togekiss or status it becomes set-up fodder. The only Steels that can beat me without exploding upon itself is probably Jirachi or Metagross. Dealt with by Swampert, unless they carry the rare Grass Knot. Tyranitar as well is beaten by Pert and possibly Gyara/Snorlax. Anyways, the former also hates paralysis although I have to worry about Sub+CM and Iron Head flinch. And Jirachi is not AT ALL walled by Gengar, where did you pull that from? And again, I am actually using Fire Punch>THunderpunch since I have lost Heatran. I tried Defensive Celebi and I like this set better. As for Gyarados/Suicune, I compared results already. Gyarados simply works better, since it has Intimidate. It might not look good in theory, since I will be switching a lot and racking up SR damage but I usually manage to Rest up or get a Wish to Gyarados before it becomes too weak. It is a scourge for physical attackers. Also, I most definitely would not Rest in front of a Lucario. If I am resting while a Lucario is in front of me, however, I would lose unless Sleep Talk picks Waterfall. Still, it's a chance I will have to take as I do not feel like putting 176 Speed EVs on Jirachi. I count on it to handle a large deal of threats.
Back to top Go down
Pokefan362

Pokefan362

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:15 pm

On second though, SubKiss CAN protect me from status but I lose out against offensive threats. I'll try it...
Back to top Go down
wishii

wishii

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:21 pm

brawler1235 wrote:
Yes, but this is a RMT (rate my team), not a self-confidence boosting class.
And i said it was a great team! thats rating it. and pokefan i like the new edits- i personally like paraflinck togekinss better, though.
Back to top Go down
Pokefan362

Pokefan362

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:22 pm

I know. Same here. But he made a good suggestion and backed it up with reasoning. I'm obligated to try out his suggestion.
Back to top Go down
wishii

wishii

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:24 pm

I know... Let me know which one works better!
Back to top Go down
Pokefan362

Pokefan362

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:29 pm

Thanks a lot you two. Gotta go eat now, bye!
Back to top Go down
HNTPG

HNTPG

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:22 am

I have one change which may help on togekiss if your going to abuse hax then flamethrower works better than nasty plot because as someone said your get walled by steels and with flamethrower you only get walled by heatran.

Trust that im no good at rating teams but thats from experience!
Back to top Go down
http://http:/www.youtube.com/hownottoplaygames
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:04 pm

Nasty plot is there to boost it's SpA,so its essential.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Glee: A Rate My Team   Team Glee: A Rate My Team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Glee: A Rate My Team
Page 1 of 1