SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company

Go down 
+4
MasterToonLink
brawler1235
xAzPkmnX
TheBazookaExperience
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBazookaExperience

TheBazookaExperience

Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company   Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:39 pm

By console I mean anything from a pinball machine to a Nintendo Wii.
By Major Company I mean Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony, Sega, Atari, etc.....

My Favorite Company is easily Nintendo simply because their games have been with since I was a little tyke trying to play tetris on my dad's Nintendo, (when I got my own gameboy tetris I was so HAPPY!) and in the end they always satisfy me. :]

And I've thought it through and my favorite console is probably my Nintendo DS. If you know how to pick out the right games for it, then you will never need another game system. I love retro remakes/retro style games like Tetris DS (My all time favorite DS game), Space Invaders Extreme, Picross DS, Geometry Wars Galaxies, New Super Mario Bros., Contra 4, and Chrono Trigger, and I also love games like The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Super Mario 64 DS, Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon Trozei, The Castlevania DS series, The Advance Wars DS series, Ninjatown, N+, and Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars.

Feel free to list your favorite games on that console! :D
Back to top Go down
xAzPkmnX

xAzPkmnX

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company   Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:49 pm

I'd Pretty Much Have To say Microsoft They Make Alot Of Awesome Things.
:D
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company   Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:42 am

I have a tie between microsoft and nintendo. Microsoftmakes all the more actiony games, while nintendo is more e/e10 games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
MasterToonLink

MasterToonLink

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company   Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:50 am

I say the Wii 'cause it reminds me of the good old days like in Animal Crossing: City Folk I was looking at the pictures & I got sad, thinking of the good old days with my friends who I never see anymore =)
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company   Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:21 pm

-sigh- I would have to say Nintendo 64, I mean where else can you find a Pokemon game not on a hand-held console that is a epic as Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2
Back to top Go down
Iron Raiden

Iron Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company   Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:37 pm

Favourite Console: N64. It had some of my favourite games of all time, and it also had my favourite controller of all time. I mean, just look at it:
Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company N64-controller
It is a work of art.

Favourite company: Nintendo. Because they made the N64.
And Mario.
And Zelda.
And Pokemon.
And Smash Bros.
And Mario Kart.
And... need I go on?
Back to top Go down
http://smouch.net/lol/
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company   Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:33 pm

Leo, you rule, but you forgot some very important games like Jet Force Gemni and Banjo-Kazzoie?
Back to top Go down
TheBazookaExperience

TheBazookaExperience

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company   Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:39 pm

Rpgfan1994 wrote:
Leo, you rule, but you forgot some very important games like Jet Force Gemni and Banjo-Kazzoie?

Leo?
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company   Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:59 pm

Leo= Iron Raiden

Some of us like to be called by our real names then our screen, like I liked to be called Mikal.
Back to top Go down
Iron Raiden

Iron Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company   Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:50 am

Rpgfan1994 wrote:
Leo= Iron Raiden

Some of us like to be called by our real names then our screen, like I liked to be called Mikal.
Yeah, feel free to call me Leo, or Iron, or Raiden, or whatever the hell you want.

But yeah Mikal, I am sorry for missing those out. Banjo-Kazooie in particular - I loved them both (and actually preferred them to Mario 64. Just slightly.)
Back to top Go down
TheBazookaExperience

TheBazookaExperience

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company   Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:35 pm

Iron Raiden wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
Leo= Iron Raiden

Yeah, feel free to call me Leo, or Iron, or Raiden, or whatever the hell you want.

But yeah Mikal, I am sorry for missing those out. Banjo-Kazooie in particular - I loved them both (and actually preferred them to Mario 64. Just slightly.)

Oh lol I said that cause my name is Leo I didn't know your name was Leo too Raiden, this forum has 2 Leo's! lol
Back to top Go down
Iron Raiden

Iron Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company   Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am

TheBazookaExperience wrote:
Iron Raiden wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
Leo= Iron Raiden

Oh lol I said that cause my name is Leo I didn't know your name was Leo too Raiden, this forum has 2 Leo's! lol
What the FRIG?

I have never known another Leo! AWESUM!
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company   Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:48 pm

Damn, Now I have to call you Raiden again.
Back to top Go down
TheBazookaExperience

TheBazookaExperience

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company   Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:07 pm

Iron Raiden wrote:
TheBazookaExperience wrote:
Iron Raiden wrote:
Rpgfan1994 wrote:
Leo= Iron Raiden

What the FRIG?

I have never known another Leo! AWESUM!

yeah me neither
Back to top Go down
Iron Raiden

Iron Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company   Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:31 am

Rpgfan1994 wrote:
Damn, Now I have to call you Raiden again.
That sucks, Mikal >_>

You can still call me Leo, I just guess if TheBazookaExperience has already posted you'l have to make it clear.
Back to top Go down
ArPeeGee

ArPeeGee

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company   Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:44 am

Alright, I guess I can do that......I know, I will call you Iron Leo. :D
Back to top Go down
TheBazookaExperience

TheBazookaExperience

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company   Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:40 pm

Rpgfan1994 wrote:

that works or you can just call me bazooka i really don't care haha :)
Back to top Go down
Iron Raiden

Iron Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company   Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:08 pm

Rpgfan1994 wrote:
:D I actually quite like that. I sound mighty.
Back to top Go down
aismen

aismen

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company   Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:42 pm

I am a sony fan cuz it has great games and consoles.I don't like the nintendo stile games except Pokemon and from microsoft i like only Gears of War 2 plus their cosole is not that good
Back to top Go down
OkamiXami

OkamiXami

Characters
CLASS: Noob
HP:
Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company Left_bar_bleue15/15Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Tribe: Steelie

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company   Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:58 pm

Nintendo Wii FTW!!! HAHA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company   Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Video Game Console/Major Company
Page 1 of 1