SOS Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOS Brigade

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sub to Sub proposal
Rate my UU Team I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 pm by MrDanGaming

» My youtube channel
Rate my UU Team I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:55 pm by MrDanGaming

» What Pokemon Type Duo do you think is best
Rate my UU Team I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 pm by NintendJoshz

» I need a little help...
Rate my UU Team I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:21 am by Philip2702

» One Pokemon
Rate my UU Team I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:29 am by Philip2702

» Whats Your Favorite Pokemon Game
Rate my UU Team I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:44 pm by Philip2702

» What is your favorite Gym Leader of all time?
Rate my UU Team I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:00 pm by NintendJoshz

» MO or Poke Cinema?
Rate my UU Team I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 am by crystalisk

» can anyone find me a Sonic Adventure 2 rom
Rate my UU Team I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm by Shawnroxxx99

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rate my UU Team

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

Rate my UU Team Empty
PostSubject: Rate my UU Team   Rate my UU Team I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:15 am

Goal/Introduction

This team was built around a combination of Pokemon that I wanted to sweep. It's basically a compilation of my favorite Pokemon that actually work very, very well together. With out further adieu, here is my team.

Team Building Process

Rate my UU Team Dpmfa184Rate my UU Team Dpmfa196Rate my UU Team Dpmfa106

My team basically started with these three. Azumarill, Espeon, and Hitmonlee work well together. Plus all of them are great from attacking on one side of the spectrum. Either Specially or Physically. Next, I realised that Ghost, Dark, and Psychic types could rape Espeon and Hitmonlee so I decided to add a counter. I chose Registeel

Rate my UU Team Dpmfa184Rate my UU Team Dpmfa196Rate my UU Team Dpmfa106Rate my UU Team Dpmfa379

Now I realized that Registeel had a huge load to take care of. I decided to add a backup counter to some of those aforementioned threats. I chose Drapion

Rate my UU Team Dpmfa184Rate my UU Team Dpmfa196Rate my UU Team Dpmfa106Rate my UU Team Dpmfa379Rate my UU Team Dpmfa452

The final step was to add a good lead whose weaknesses are countered by either Drapion or Registeel. I chose one of the best anti-leads in UU, Moltres

Rate my UU Team Dpmfa184Rate my UU Team Dpmfa196Rate my UU Team Dpmfa106Rate my UU Team Dpmfa379Rate my UU Team Dpmfa452Rate my UU Team Dpmfa146

At A Glance

Rate my UU Team Dpmfa146Rate my UU Team Dpmfa184Rate my UU Team Dpmfa196Rate my UU Team Dpmfa106Rate my UU Team Dpmfa379Rate my UU Team Dpmfa452

A Closer Look

Rate my UU Team Moltres

Moltres @Choice Scarf
Modest : Levitate
252SpA, 216Spe, 40Def
Overheat
Air Slash
U-Turn
Will-O-Wisp

Moltres is a very good anti-lead. The moves give it great coverage for common leads. U-Turn is there to do damage, meanwhile switching out to a safe counter. WOW occupies the last spot because crippling any opposing physical threat is always nice.

Rate my UU Team Azumarill

Azumarill @Choice Band
Adamant : Huge Power
252Atk, 212Hp, 46Spe
Aqua Jet
Waterfall
Focus Punch
Ice Punch

Azumarill is the best water type in UU, IMO. Huge Power is one of the greatest abilities ever created, multiplying your attack by 2. To further improve it's attack, a Choice Band was added, which can do loads of damage. And With everything done correctly, Azumarill can reach an attack power of 654. This is enough to 2HKO many Tanks and Walls in the UU environment.

Rate my UU Team Hitmonlee

Hitmonlee @Life Orb
Adamant : Limber
252Atk, 252Spe, 6Def
Mach Punch
Close Combat
Stone Edge
Earthquake

Hitmonlee is a great Physical Attacker. He is basically my late/mid game sweeper. Hitmonlee is also here because he can take Rock-Type attacks aimed at Moltres, showing what great synergy this combo has. I chose the Life Orb set because I want to be able to switch moves.

Rate my UU Team Drapion

Drapion @Leftovers
Impish : Battle Armor
252Hp, 252Def, 6Atk
Crunch
Toxic Spikes
Earthquake
Taunt

God, I love this thing. It has saved me many, many times with Toxic Spikes. Crunch is a good STAB move and can kill annoying Psychics and Ghosts that my team is semi-weak to. Taunt is to block any opposing Spikes setters and set-up moves. Earthquake is for other Registeels that think they could wall me.

Rate my UU Team Registeel

Registeel @Leftovers
Careful : Clear Body
252Hp, 156SpD, 102Atk
Earthquake
Iron Head
Stealth Rock
Thunder wave

Registeel is amazing. He is one of the best walls in UU and IMO, should be in the BL tier. With 150 base Special Defense and Defense, It can wall many, many threats. Stealth Rock for obvious reasons and T-Wave for crippling foes. Iron Head for STAB, and E-Q for coverage.

Rate my UU Team Espeon

Espeon @Leftovers
Timid : Synchronize
252SpA, 252Spe, 6Def
Calm Mind
HP-Fighting
Psychic
Shadow Ball

Espeon can pull off an effective sweep with the use of Calm Mind. Hp-Fighting for Steels, Rocks, and Ice types. Psychic is my main sweeping move, that is boosted by STAB. And Shadow Ball is for Coverage against Ghosts. Leftovers over anything else because when you CM up, you become bulkier and with Leftover recovery, you can become a "Steel Cannon", rather than a "Glass Cannon."

Last edited by SandslashPWNS on Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SandslashPWNS
Zachattach9

Zachattach9

Rate my UU Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate my UU Team   Rate my UU Team I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:34 am

might i suggest ice punch over iron head on steel? more type coverage.

also, i'd prefer signal beam on espeon, rather than shadow ball

I'm pretty sure dan's already telling you wat to do with lee, so i guess that's it
Back to top Go down
brawler1235

brawler1235

Rate my UU Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate my UU Team   Rate my UU Team I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:39 am

Meh, ice punch isnt needed, as the only dragon is altaria and that is covered by azumaril.

Also, i already told you what to do with lee. :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000076030980&ref=p
Sponsored content

Rate my UU Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate my UU Team   Rate my UU Team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate my UU Team
Page 1 of 1